Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Rusro bot problems

Discussion on Rusro bot problems within the SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Rusro bot problems

I have trouble using loader

Pls help me thx too much
Old 01/02/2010, 18:32   #2

elite*gold: 0
u have the wrong version bot/client?
Old 01/02/2010, 18:55   #3

elite*gold: 100
Received Thanks: 5,306
i think ur using the isro one lol

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTT rusro gold // WTS rusro char
06/29/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 5 Replies
Hi. I have for trade 200m on server Artemida on Rusro. I want to trade it for 200m gold on server Behepa and WTS rusro char server Artemida wizard/cler 52lvl for 150m gold on server Behepa. Leave offer
RuSro wts Rusro 59wariorr/cleric On Zeus Or WTT only for Rsro!
02/25/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
so like title say's I traid it or sell-only paypal!! warior skills 59 one hand maxed in this lv cleric is only 46-recovery division bless spel and other skills are add'ed gold 40kk also got devil wings male, and full storage of iteams elixir,also got 2 char in same id with full iteams inventor, I can traid it for wizzard same level but not lees then 52++ offer please, add on msn [email protected] Imageshack - sro2010022514324739.jpg Imageshack - sro2010022514233449.jpg...
Is anyone experincing problems connecting to rusro right now ?
02/04/2010 - Silkroad Online - 18 Replies
Does regular connection with the game or clinetless with ribot works for you guys? For me it does'nt
[Problems] Source 5165 All Problems
11/28/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 7 Replies
Hello Everyone, Ok i will put All my problems here So i hope noone spamming and Say Go learn C# and w/e 1-RegPage: fixed all by adding  to the start of the pass and  to the end of the pass. its working okay and when i create character and try to rejoin the game close with itself Note: When i make From NewestCOServer Cmd it works fine and the game dont close i mean i want other players to make thier own accounts and dont ask me to make them The Accounts they want. 2-Lottery: Cant...
[Problems]Having problems in Cabal Wudijt
07/01/2008 - Cabal Online - 0 Replies
1>im having problems in registering in Wudijt can anyone help me give me working link 2>i cant seem to update my red cabal online is it offline? 3>when i load Cabal.exe the cabal window will just dissapear please help me,i followed everyone's advice but it doesnt work, can anyone tell me what the real problem? thanks! ^_^