Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

edxSilkroadLoader_Lite Beta 2

Discussion on edxSilkroadLoader_Lite Beta 2 within the SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old 10/21/2009, 12:15   #211

elite*gold: 260
Received Thanks: 3,751
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyme32 View Post
new ksro version has arived...now it's 1.646
can anybody say me if i can use the old 1.645 unpacked client?
thank you
p.s: i just ask to be sure it's safe
You should never use an old client! I have updated the new KSRO 1.646 unpacked client.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacksnipe View Post
Hi!
I have a problem..
Whenever i want logging into Ksro and wants to enter my ID and PW i get a c7 error.
Need help^^
. The next thread will include this information as well as the extra feature in the "KSRO] English Based Captcha Loader (Beta 1)" .

In other good news, I believe I have come up with a working method to make the loader compatible with packed clients. That means that you will no longer need to use an unpacked client and there will never be any downtime between updates (unless a signature breaks, which should be rare). However, TSRO, VSRO, and JSRO will still be unsupported for the reasons listed already. I am working on updating the loader and fixing some known bugs this week, so I hope to have a new version out soon that will be zero maintenance.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/21/2009, 16:56   #212

elite*gold: 0
Ok thanks!
it works now!^^
Old 10/21/2009, 17:34   #213

elite*gold: 260
Received Thanks: 3,751
This version is now considered outdated. Please see: from now on.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/21/2009, 18:28   #214

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 1,546
#closed and unsticked,as requested.
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread