Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 16:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need help with Mbot's ress :)

Discussion on Need help with Mbot's ress :) within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need help with Mbot's ress :)

Alright so, i started farming at ongs, but the spot i found wasnt rlly safe (all are taken) (its the hill next to hungry blood ongs) and i got my low lvl to stand there, and i put a 50 nuker in front of them, i added force, so he casta harmony, so we dont get attacked. However i sometimes die, which i dunno how, and he doesnt ress me. I mean, it sucks , in my nuker's PT tab, i added 3 chars to buff, i even ticked Ress players in bufflist, and i added Soul of Rebirth.
Does he have to be in the pt?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Ress
11/22/2010 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
is there any program to auto ress when ur pk in town?
Auto-Ress 3.1 by xxbrentonxx (With Multi-Ress)
09/09/2010 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 61 Replies
Auto-Ress 3.1 By xxbrentonxx Finally version 3 of my key press auto ress program is out! It shares nothing with version 2.X and is written in Visual Basic 2008 as opposed to Auto IT v3. http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/9885/autoress31.jp g Just fill out the details and click Start. If you are ressing 4 chars and want each done 300 times, just type 300 in and the program will do 1200. Unfortunately it is not minimizable at the moment and you must go afk/watch it. Key 2 is if you have 2...
S4 Ress -ap-
01/01/2010 - S4 League - 4 Replies
So ich hab da ma ne eig. dumme frage zum ress tool, man kann ya ressourcen ändern ! nun meine frage wie hole ich mir ap clothes bzw. setz den preis auf 0 oder adde mir pen oder ap wenns geht ? xD