Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 23:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[RSRO] client and loader problems

Discussion on [RSRO] client and loader problems within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[RSRO] client and loader problems

Probably i'll repeat myself but i've spent last 3 hours trying to find smth that would help and nothing seems to work. First of all im using 1.017 client. If i launch original client i get this:

i suppose this is message that there's an inspection running on the server. After pressing ok client window appears but there's no start button. If i try using loader i get this error:

and error is the same with edx 3, edx 5 and rsro loader. Any solutions to this problem?
Old 11/10/2010, 06:29   #2

hmm 1 post, sorry, but i wont download your Untitled ****, try posting pics if u got a problem, someone will help you....
Old 11/10/2010, 07:08   #3

sorry for that. Changed links, now you don't need to download anything.
Old 11/10/2010, 13:39   #4

its fine, i will check it out now, but people are afraid of getting viruses so...
EDIT: 1st pic, did u dl from official website?
2nd: 1st open ribot, then look at the port needed, example 16000, open edx loader, and click Patch Speed and redirect IP, (1st one) and there write 16000
Old 11/10/2010, 14:06   #5

i see where your going and i've red this before. And yes i downloaded it from rsro website. I'll try that thing with ribot but the point is, is it possible to launch game without bot?
Old 11/10/2010, 16:13   #6

with edxloader? i think so but not 100% sure how, or you can use normal client....
Old 11/10/2010, 16:18   #7

I've managed to make some progress. Im using riBot + edx 5 beta launcher. When i try to launch sro client via bot it starts loading but then "you have been disconnected from server" message pops out. Mb the reason for that is im actually using 1.017 client since the client itself cant update. As i wrote before if i just run sro client it shows that there is an inspection on the server message. I press ok, everything seems fine but theres no start button. And it doesnt appear. That means it didnt updated my client. That means im trying to connect to server with older client. And mb thats why i get that message in launcher. Does this all thing make sense? Cuz i thought im using my uni internet an mb thats why i cant update my normal sro client. Hope you guys understood what i wrote cuz it seems kinda complicated...