Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 22:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[cSRO]Better Plvl and Farming Idea

Discussion on [cSRO]Better Plvl and Farming Idea within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[cSRO]Better Plvl and Farming Idea

First read this

Everyone say that is only posible in vsro because there is a limit of time that u can get xp....BUT....actually that is in csro too. If your account have a cid with age below 18 years you will have xp limit too...like 5h or so...
So...if you change the cid of the plvl chars you will have xp limit, fight until the limit is done, then go plvl...it should work. And for farming add some lv1-9 chars to reduce the average level of the party.

I think it should work...but... can anyone try this and confirm?
Old 08/21/2010, 16:45   #2

sounds if it could work
Old 08/22/2010, 09:06   #3

Received Thanks: 1,517
No delvl to 1.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/22/2010, 15:50   #4

i tried it and i think csro removed the age restrictions... or i was just having bad luck.
Old 08/22/2010, 19:40   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by adaox View Post
i tried it and i think csro removed the age restrictions... or i was just having bad luck.
I'm not that familar with csro (and also drunken lol), but some servers differ from other. So it could be different from server to server.