Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 14:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

RSRO Double Rates for a week!

Discussion on RSRO Double Rates for a week! within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 08/17/2010, 16:14   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Falsetto View Post
maybe cuz you forgot that at the weekend was also 2x exp event?^^
The weekend is events are 60%...
I checked cos I used the 60% helper and the exp was the same as it was on the weekend.
Old 08/17/2010, 16:21   #17

elite*gold: 0
coll event thats why i like Rsro

Similar Threads Similar Threads
RSRO Double EXP.
09/16/2010 - Silkroad Online - 28 Replies
I wanna comment it at first. This is getting annoying and ofcourse 2x xp is good but RSRO is transforming into 2x server. . .
[rSRO] Double exp&sp on Sept 1-2!
09/01/2010 - Silkroad Online - 16 Replies
08/30/2010, 11:32 Dear users! We congratulate all on the Knowledge Day and beginning of autumn. We are glad to inform you that, in honor of this holiday, September 1 and 2, the game will receive double the points of skill and experience. We wish you a pleasant game! Knowledge - force
RSRO double exp!
05/08/2010 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
"Friends May 9 - is one of the most important dates in the history of our country. 65 years ago, our grandfathers and great grandfathers fought in defense of their country. " Do not spare himself, they fought for the salvation of our country, so that we can now congratulate you all on the day of victory! To the weekend passed with the use, administration Silkroad Online announces increase concurrence 100% on all weekend. C 00.00 23.59 7 May to 10 May to Moscow time, the whole experience...
[RSRO]Double Experience Event
04/23/2010 - Silkroad Online - 11 Replies
For those who dont look at the news at silkroad.ru "Wanderers of the Silk Road! Zhongli Quan finally gained immortality and now goes around the world with good deeds. The first thing Zhongli wants to do - to thank everyone and to share their valuable experience with all those who helped him in this difficult path. Thanks Zhongli expressed concurrence in raising experience at 100% for three days - from 22 to 25 April. Have a successful weekend!" :cool:
[RSRO] Rates
01/24/2010 - Silkroad Online - 8 Replies
Does rsro have rates?