Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 10:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[RSRO] HELP with Names.

Discussion on [RSRO] HELP with Names. within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 34
[RSRO] HELP with Names.

Hey,
I've got a problem with the names in rSro... i see every name like that : неясность
Someone said me that i must change the language for non-unicode programms.... i did that but when i write something in the chat i dont see it in the chat window.... if i write "Hello" in the "all"-chat i see "Hello" above/over my character but not in the chat box/window... help!

HELP!
Old 07/19/2010, 10:56   #2

elite*gold: 0
If you want to see the russian letters you have to download "applocale" and run silkroad with that program.

And if you are using HardMod it's normal that you can't see some words on chat cause this loader has some bugs with the chat.
Old 07/19/2010, 13:23   #3

works.
Old 07/19/2010, 15:03   #4

elite*gold: 325
Received Thanks: 8,717
I'd change ur System Locale to Russia and use edxLoader.
THats the way i do it and it works perfect =)
Old 07/19/2010, 15:07   #5

elite*gold: 0
seems it's already working for him :P
Old 07/20/2010, 09:10   #6

Hm, for all that have that problems that i had ↓

1. set the language for "non-unicode-programms" to "russian".
2. install AppLocale, then open it and set the language from "sro_client.exe" to russian.
3. restart your pc
4. use edxLoader to open rSro.