Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 23:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[cSro] Problem with opening the game

Discussion on [cSro] Problem with opening the game within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[cSro] Problem with opening the game

I just used last night downloading cSro.

As soon as i was finished downloading it i extracted the files and then opened silkroad.exe. But when i open the game i do not get the button called start. I only get option, guide, movie and exit.

Does anyone have an idea what to do?
Thanks on advance

Pic of silkroad:
Old 07/15/2010, 14:08   #2

elite*gold: 325
Received Thanks: 8,717
Choose a division.
That are the ???? on the right side of the Launcher if you got the Chinese PK2.
Old 07/15/2010, 14:14   #3

Okay thank you. Does it matter wich one to choose, someone i know play on division 2, but i cant tell wich of em it is. They are both called the same.
Old 07/15/2010, 14:16   #4

elite*gold: 325
Received Thanks: 8,717
Div 1 is the one at the Top, The Division underneath it is Div 2 ^^
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/15/2010, 14:17   #5

Okay, thank you very much for you help.

Edit: Oh btw you dont happen to know wich of the servers is the newest?
Old 07/15/2010, 14:27   #6

You will download the same patch no matter if you have first or second division marked. We are waiting for a new server to open ( Merge of 2 older servers)
I suppose it wouldnt be "new" as in no high levels online.Check out stickied topic "How to play Csro" for more information about the patch, english media file and the servers.
Old 07/15/2010, 14:31   #7

Okay, thank you. Wich of the 2 new servers will have the best english community? And where are most e-pvpers playing ?
And btw, do you know wich of the server will have the best low level community, as i have never played csro i will probably need to farm at lower levels
Old 07/15/2010, 14:57   #8

Where are most epvper's ?I really dont know they're all scattered around division 1 and 2
And i dont have that much experience myself to know how old the servers are, i was playing on Ocean on div 2, from what i heard there are a lot of international players on ocean and theres a problem with lack of respect towards chinese players, and lack of respect in general ( insulting scamming etc ) i wanted to create a nice english guild which would be known for beeing respectfull and friendly towards all players in csro and especially respecting chinese players because they're the ones which are hosting Csro, We should be happy because they let us play in the first place.
Old 07/15/2010, 21:07   #9

i got another problem.

When i patch the game it ends at 17% or something during uptading.. can someone upload a chinese 1.168 media.pk2?