Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 18:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Rsro Ribut Runtime error 13 "Type Mismatch"

Discussion on Rsro Ribut Runtime error 13 "Type Mismatch" within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Rsro Ribut Runtime error 13 "Type Mismatch"

Hello guys,

for some reason when im lvling my first char with ribot, everything works fine. But my second char always gets this annoying runtime error after some time and ribot + sro window crashes.

Im having the newest ribot, newest sro so what can i do to stop this error? Googled like an hour for now ^^"

Thanks

PuppetMaster
Old 07/14/2010, 16:08   #2

elite*gold: 20
It happens to me only when I set ribot to "Save Log" in chat bar or hit this fucken tomb cave trap with some aoe skills[wizard's earthquake or blizzard and warrior's shield crush, daredevil or bowman's bomb]. If this thing die and you will be buffed with 15 STR and 15 INT buff, you will get crash. If you dont kill in tomb I cant help you.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/14/2010, 16:43   #3

but if you get a debuff or a spawn, nothing happens. O_o

kinda irritating error when you set the bot overnight and bam..
Old 07/14/2010, 21:57   #4

only problem solve for me was to delete and make new config, happpened same with like 3 chars so i changed for all configs and now like 1 month i bot without this error