Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 05:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[rSRO] RESTART Legit Party

Discussion on [rSRO] RESTART Legit Party within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

View Poll Results: What Server we should start Our Legit Party?
Zeus - [Зевс] 14 20.29%
Venus - [Венера] 16 23.19%
Artemis - [Артемида] 39 56.52%
Voters: 69. You may not vote on this poll

Old   #1

elite*gold: 325
Received Thanks: 8,717
Arrow [rSRO] RESTART Legit Party

Ok guys i want to have some people here who really want to grind.
DOnt write here in anything, if you know that you will take a bot soon or dont even appear at our Date.

Since aaa89 isnt active tho, we need a New Player,

1 Wizard/Cleric

Put here in your Choices
and Prefered Server.

I just want to say that i got a farmed Warrior at Artemis (level 10)
If you dont like it, then check another Choice at the Poll i made.

So guys Let us Start...
When we got a Full ACTIVE Party, we will set a time to meet us
and finally start grinding ...

APPLY ONLY FOR WIZ/CLERIC !!!

GreetzZ
Current Party : (open the Spoiler)

|
|

Legit Project Progress:

Day 1:
Day 2:

Old 07/12/2010, 20:53   #2

elite*gold: 0
Warlock Artemis
Old 07/12/2010, 21:12   #3

I have a Farmed Warrior/Cleric low lvl on artemis!
Old 07/13/2010, 00:41   #4

wasn't i the warrior?
nvm put me as a dmg dealer, wizz cleric
Old 07/13/2010, 00:48   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by LZyone View Post
wasn't i the warrior?
nvm put me as a dmg dealer, wizz cleric
Restarted for the people who really wanna start ...
Old 07/13/2010, 01:15   #6

Come to Behepa ;-) Good luck in party!
Old 07/13/2010, 01:22   #7

I wana start this...
not like the last time when no1 had time O_o

Applying as: Wizz/Bard
Prefered server choice: Artemis ( since i already play there it wouldnt be a problem getting a good staff )

btw: arent you in jsro project <.<?
Old 07/13/2010, 01:53   #8

our jsro proxy server got banned so no, not for now. Also instead of just a party how about we open a legit guild if more then 8 people apply? That would make the project safe if some people quit. But tbh I think csro would be the better option my Warrior has like 250k sp farmed and yours does too I think? If we start at csro we get 20k sp and a lvl1 +77 weapon, and we can get some free ongs to lvl20 so we can get extra farming done and then pt from there. With the Red Diamond Mall we can also afford cheap SoM items which makes lvling quicker and pting easier.
Just my 2 cents xD
Old 07/13/2010, 02:19   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Pk I View Post
our jsro proxy server got banned so no, not for now. Also instead of just a party how about we open a legit guild if more then 8 people apply? That would make the project safe if some people quit. But tbh I think csro would be the better option my Warrior has like 250k sp farmed and yours does too I think? If we start at csro we get 20k sp and a lvl1 +77 weapon, and we can get some free ongs to lvl20 so we can get extra farming done and then pt from there. With the Red Diamond Mall we can also afford cheap SoM items which makes lvling quicker and pting easier.
Just my 2 cents xD
but with the gold we get from pt wont be enough to buy somethin from the mall O_o (i guess)
Old 07/13/2010, 02:34   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoNight View Post
but with the gold we get from pt wont be enough to buy somethin from the mall O_o (i guess)
Well kind of right and wrong. First I should point out there is a huge inflation in csro due to RD. But that won't be important till 9d+. Now a full 6D SOM set only costs like 6m, and I am pretty sure I remember you use to play tsro with me and in tsro with legit pting only at 42 I had well over 6m, about 10. Also if we can get people that buy silk just about $2 worth then everyone can simply buy globals or reverse's and sell them for like 2m a peice easy cash and it would last till like 8D. I have also heard that they increased gold drop rates so even better!
Old 07/13/2010, 02:49   #11

Quote:
Well kind of right and wrong. First I should point out there is a huge inflation in csro due to RD. But that won't be important till 9d+. Now a full 6D SOM set only costs like 6m, and I am pretty sure I remember you use to play tsro with me and in tsro with legit pting only at 42 I had well over 6m, about 10. Also if we can get people that buy silk just about $2 worth then everyone can simply buy globals or reverse's and sell them for like 2m a peice easy cash and it would last till like 8D. I have also heard that they increased gold drop rates so even better!
wow..i didnt know that it was that cheap, neither did i ever look at the mall.

would be more interesting if we went to csro since rsro is kinda starting to get lame. Theres probably about 3-5 goldbots on every good spot we could choose to party at..

-and yea i did play on tsro ( best euro partys i ever had lol )
Old 07/13/2010, 02:58   #12

We also can do this project on csro, so i won't have a farmed char better for you :P

Just wanna grind anywher LULz
Old 07/13/2010, 03:47   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoNight View Post
wow..i didnt know that it was that cheap, neither did i ever look at the mall.

would be more interesting if we went to csro since rsro is kinda starting to get lame. Theres probably about 3-5 goldbots on every good spot we could choose to party at..

-and yea i did play on tsro ( best euro partys i ever had lol )
Were you in Famous guild with me? I am not sure if I am confusing you for someone else.

And what server on cSro? We could try the newest server if you want we can probably find the most noobs there xD. But I also know 2 servers in Div.1 with good foreign guilds and 1 in Div. 2 there is Alexander that one has a pretty good english community from what i hear. The elixirs alone sell for like 600k ea btw so money should be the least of our worries unless someone wants to add more "+" to a SOM
Old 07/13/2010, 09:01   #14

im in
warlock cleric on csro
we can go alexander
i have a friend 90+ there he can help us with gold and such i think
Old 07/13/2010, 10:46   #15

Quote:
Were you in Famous guild with me? I am not sure if I am confusing you for someone else.
yes i was

Tags
artemis, handgrind, legit, rsro, silkroad