Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 05:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

little question about rSRO

Discussion on little question about rSRO within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
little question about rSRO

Do they still ban a lot of bots?
Is it risky to bot (using iBot) without any silk bought?
Even if you buy silk, can they ban you?

thanks in advance
Old 07/05/2010, 15:44   #2

u get ban yea if they get u botting
Old 07/05/2010, 16:38   #3

Received Thanks: 1,278
well actually if u buy good amounts of silk... or if u buy it mounthly there is a low chance to get banned.
No silk = hight change of getting a ban

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Question about RSro
07/03/2010 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
Is it posible to buy silk items with gold,I mean are there peoples selling silk items for gold or is that even implented in that version i know it was posible in TSro or some other foreign sro that i played....I really didnt remember which cuz i didnt played any mmorpg for about 6-7 months,I hope you can answer me. Thx :)
RSRO PK2 Map Question !
04/12/2010 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
Hi everyone , i was wondering if someone have / can make PK2 Edit for Map in rsro for all uniques spawns if someone know where to get that or can make leave an comments with info. Thx.
rSro bot question
02/28/2010 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
hey maybe i write in a wrong section but wayne now.^^ i searched and searched.. i need help with Rohan Bot for rSro .. can anyone send me a download link ? cause i downlaoded more version and always when i press start game i must select my sro_client.exe.. i got two problems: 1. i klick on my client and opened it ..after i did that -_>"silkroad is already executed" but i dont got opened sro.
question about rsro
01/22/2010 - Silkroad Online - 6 Replies
hi every one,i just want to know if rsro gonna ban foriegners from the game after the beta,i dont want to spend alot of time grinding then get blocked,if u know plz tell me,thx.