Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 00:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Where to buy flagship VIP??

Discussion on Where to buy flagship VIP?? within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Where to buy flagship VIP??

Can someone tell me where I can buy the flagship VIP ?

Thx
Old 06/27/2010, 12:25   #2

elite*gold: 0
at mcsro.com but there u cant login yet !!

i already contacted the Service they wont answer!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Win 7 and Flagship
09/09/2010 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
Anyone got flagship working with win7 x64? If so post how you did it...
FlagShip NEW!!
09/03/2010 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
can anyone make tutorial for sroflagship new version, this one for the old ver. don't work with new one -.-'' sroflagship
[Csro]flagShip Bot?
07/23/2010 - Silkroad Online - 55 Replies
I just discovered that when you press CTRL+HOME when flagship is open a new window will pop-up...this look's exactly like a bot and I saw some backtotown and attackskills in my character .ini file. The new beta flagShip released today. Can anyone translate it? ImageShack Album - 5 images Ooops wrong section sorry, please move to foreign sro hacks, bots etc...
New FlagShip bot
07/18/2010 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 25 Replies
Well guys... I saw on the csro Client notices, that there is a selfmade bot from the Flagship owners. 丝路旗舰开放挂机测试版公告 - 程序发布 - 丝路旗舰官方论坛 丝路传说|丝路传说辅助工具|让我们一起追求更快、更高 、更强 - Powered by Discuz! , there you can see the Download Link. Just trying to translate those chinese letters, but yeah its difficult :/... http://img716.imageshack.us/img716/718/49642474.j pg Seems that this Bot has the Loop function. At least a nice program from...
FlagShip Help :S
07/13/2010 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
Well i have read a few threads and forums now, and still cant find the answer how to make it work in Windows 7, i got my XP and it works but my XP my dad uses it all day and i have to use my Win 7 but it doesn't work for me i tried to put it in all Compatibility and nothing. I got the v1.28 same as my XP, when i open i read a few in the flagship and theres a part that says: 注:win7或Vista用户需 ;要在旗舰客户& #31471;设置兼容性,&# 25805;作方法:右键 8857;击旗舰图标ß 12;属性内找到兼 ;容性设置,在兼 容模式下尽量&# 21246;选xp模式运行&# 31243;序,最后勾选 0351;用管理员身Ê 21;运行该程序即 ;可. In english says : ...