Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 20:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Silkroad EoS GM Cindiena talks with me and my 2 brothers o.O

Discussion on Silkroad EoS GM Cindiena talks with me and my 2 brothers o.O within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 06/22/2010, 22:23   #16

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,517
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamau13 View Post
hmm what section then
and btw all gms can talk with u
i asked her if they are at home when they are in ****** /> and of course they are so i had an idea
maybe u can crack anything in ur dammn sro files and hosts whatever to go on with a gm char o.O?
hmm maybe with cheat engine
u make char name [GM] Gualdor then freeze game click create and voela got GM char
then just need to open the GM Console and start with the fun
That would be client sided so only you can see that you are GM and you can't use GM console...
Old 06/25/2010, 14:41   #17

hmm but it would be nice if u got a gm char u can scamm gold or something xD or say i try for you +10 ^^
Old 06/25/2010, 15:09   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamau13 View Post
hmm but it would be nice if u got a gm char u can scamm gold or something xD

What's the big pleasure about scamming?