Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 01:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ibot doesnt teleport when no bots

Discussion on ibot doesnt teleport when no bots within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ibot doesnt teleport when no bots

hello as u see i have this little problem that apeared today . till today it worked perfectly but now he dont teleport maybe someone can help me to salve this problem
Old 03/13/2010, 21:08   #2

i didnt understand the "when no bots" thing.If it`s at ferry where he has problems you should make another script.That should work^^
Old 03/13/2010, 23:31   #3

oh sh*t my mistake mean bolts
Old 03/14/2010, 08:36   #4

I got that problem too. Kind a bug.. and says error skill. so, u can tp with hand. Just press return to town..
Old 03/14/2010, 17:33   #5

I`m guessing you did set the Return to town option when no bolts...no?Try setting another number...maybe it will work^^
Old 03/14/2010, 18:11   #6

set the return to town to 250 bolts ! it works
Old 03/15/2010, 23:50   #7

untick auto tidy bag, cause bot mess up number of bolts when he stack bolts and he think he still has some bolts even if he dont have...
Old 03/16/2011, 18:33   #8

i got the same problem with pots but it wont teleport back automaticly to town and doesnt start the script or buy good in town.. i tryed evrything, someon knows how to fix this problem ?