Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 13:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to buy SILK in cSRO [OPTIMIZED]

Discussion on How to buy SILK in cSRO [OPTIMIZED] within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb How to buy SILK in cSRO [OPTIMIZED]

First I would like to start by saying that this guide that you can find here: written by robert5090 is a copy, stolen from HERA. She made this guide 100% for a specific forum (I don't need to mention it) and that I have used this guide. Doing so it toked me a very long time to accomplish what I desired, the main reason was that the guide has flaws.For the experienced people it is somehow easy to get around those flaws, not for everybody and this is why I will try to optimize the guide that Hera made.
Thank you for the guide Hera and if you read this I whant you to know it 60% helped me,but the rest I had to figure out on my own. I am alsow gonna use some of your pictures , don't get mad .

1.You need a PayPal account.

Not going to go through all the details here. If you don't have an account , you can make one here:
I can add only two things.The first would be taht your account has to be Personal - For individuals who shop online. Second you have to have a special card witch includes an CSC : It's the 3-digit number printed on the back of your card.For American Express, it's the 4-digit number on the front.
My card was old and it diden't have one.So I went and got a new one.

2.Registration on CN-USA

Go and make an account here: This is the website that you have to give money to,using of course paypal.
The website is allready in english so don't worry about chinese letters.

4.Increase buying limit

Use the phone verification.Theyr exactly 4 ways to increase your buying limit, the phone verification it's the easiest one. When doing so youl need to fill-out your home phone number (not mobile).Don't worry if you don't know your country prefix,that will be automatically inserted. You can allsow send them an e-mail like I did, but thats not gonna help much.
Hera's guide tells you that you have to waight until they increase your buying limit.Thats never gonna happend, because you are a first timmer What is there to increase if you never ordered nothing from them??! DOH..... You can waight all you whant the buying limit is allways gonna be 0. What you need to do is move very fast to the next step.

5.Add Fund and get your Card

Go here: MONEY-Add Fund section. Choose as much as you want, but have in this in mind:

Just like Hera recomanded I would go for the 600 points card.10 point= 1 SILK. So if you get that you'l have 60 SILK's.
In order to get your card you need to go here:
-Select Payment Method: paypal Checkout
-press the "Members buy here" button -you can get 3% bonus for your 1st deposit
-You can get how many you whant in one time.I can tell you from experince the buying limit is 180 dolars (if you use USA dolars-that is) .So have no fear, if you have cash, GO CRAZY!
Next the website will take you to this :

Press the "Confirm my order" button. For security reasons you will have to confirm it 2 times.
Next it will take you to another page were your tranzaction is done. Copy /paste some were these things, cuz you will need them .If you don't save them somewere no problem. Cuz you can allways find them in your e-mail, or in the CN-USA website, under your tranzactions info tab.

6.Transfering Points to SILK

Go here:
In the left , you will see this

What nobody tells you is that here you must imput your actaul in-game account info. UP: user name ; DOWN: password .
Afther you are loged in, the website will take you here :
And you click on that button. The website will take you here, so you'l have to press on this picture:

Next you will go here:

1.in-game account user name
2.retype user name
3.Card No.
4.PIN
Red button = CONFIRM

Now we want to convert this GameCard Points into Silks.
go here: (this link is probably already opened in your browser)

Pres on that button.

And the website will take you here:

-In the upper section of the page you have silk & points transformation
-Probably one of the most important part , the server list . I play on Extraordinary.
-Re button : Confirm.

Confirm again.
You are DONE!

Note* If you are allready in game , just teleport or relog. If not, log in and when you press F10 - Item Mall, you will se in the upper-right corner your SILK.
==================================

OK. Some of you will probably have the same problem that I had. How do I know wich is my server?! Of course you don't! cuz your server list looks something like this:

No need to worry. Follow these instructions:

If everything goes right, you should have your server list looking like this:

Here is the translated server names:

================================================== ===

This is it! If you have any questions, doubts, stuff that you didn't quite comprehend or just need more info..... well you'l just have to look somewhere else, cuz this is all you get from me .

Words of Wisdom : Don't be an a$$hole and steal other people's work or take for granted and assume for yourself something you didn't create. Bring ideas together and try to collaborate

If this helps say thank you to: Hera , Palazar , GRAnemoS , InsertName (people from other forums and other places that contribued tot his guide) , and last but not least to ME
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/01/2010, 02:53   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavorka View Post
First I would like to start by saying that this guide that you can find here: reathen by robert5090 is a copy, stolen from HERA. She made this guide 100% for a specific forum (I don't need to mention it) and that I have used this guide. Doing so it toked me a very long time to accomplish what I desired, the main reason was that the guide has flaws.For the experienced people it is somehow easy to get around those flaws, not for everybody and this is why I will try to optimize the guide that Hera made.
i think you want to say "written" right?? google really comes in handy if you want to do something big, but doesn't know how to do it right cheers.
Old 03/01/2010, 03:07   #3

Alright,
If i stole this, you stole my.
noob..
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/01/2010, 09:50   #4

Angry Mind your own business

I spend my time writing this, gathering info from people that toked their time to help others and from my own experience and you dare to insult me?!
All you did was use copy/paste from somebody else's hard work and claimed it for yourself. robert5090 I call people like you pieces of trash. The only reason they made your guide a sticky is because you are a paying member to the forum, but that will never make you a good member.
======================================

And yes asianpanda I misspelled that word. Still you could have at least pressed the "thank you" button for the effort, instead you ironically poked me in the eye for one word. Why don't you take the time to read all 10 million threads/replys on this forum and correct everybody else's english grammar mistakes.
Old 03/01/2010, 12:22   #5

So? Who cares?

I really don't care.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 03/01/2010, 12:30   #6

LoL all this whining about guides being stolen, but not ONE guide thanks the Chinese person who shared this method of buying silk with us non-Chinese. So think about that before you guys start a flamewar about credits for a guide.
Old 03/01/2010, 12:41   #7

thx Cavorka i will use this in the near future.
Old 03/01/2010, 15:58   #8

all those people whining about the tutorial beeing stolen.

the fact is all those tutorials are similar to mine and where made after i
made my tutorial on c-sro.com/wiki.

and yes heras too

hera's was made almost 6 months after mine.

you guys would still beeing buying silks from ken for the double price.

but it's already normal to "remake" tutorials, and then say that they found out all of that alone.
if you guys Cavorka and robert5090 say to each other the guides are stolen, then all
guides about buying silk with paypal are stolen from me. i dont care if someone remakes the tutorial with his own text and pics.

but you guys really should know where the source comes from
Old 03/01/2010, 19:13   #9

my buying limit is 0 and i can't increas it :| i do phone verification and i don't have .edu email . Please if somebody can help be pm fast . I send mails but nothing . If somebody got a .edu email and want to help me please contact at Y!M : or Skype : alextudi1 (i need to send a email on your .edu mail and you will tell me the code )
Old 03/01/2010, 23:32   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavorka View Post
I spend my time writing this, gathering info from people that toked their time to help others and from my own experience and you dare to insult me?!
All you did was use copy/paste from somebody else's hard work and claimed it for yourself. robert5090 I call people like you pieces of trash. The only reason they made your guide a sticky is because you are a paying member to

Ok buddy,
Look at Hera's tutorial, and look at mine.
Look at the BIG difference in writing, i did all by my hand, look at the last edit time, so you can't say that i edited now

I'm not insulting you, if i did you made me to=)
Old 03/02/2010, 00:24   #11

elite*gold: 20
Stop bullshitting guys, the first guy which introduced and wrote that guide is the one which should be thanked too .. everything else is BS!

I pressed Thanks to Cavorka which put time and effort into this guide