Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 19:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Rsro]More Clients FAQ request.

Discussion on [Rsro]More Clients FAQ request. within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Rsro]More Clients FAQ request.

Hello guys.

Yesterday was trying to set up iBot and it was succssesful. Now I got one more problem, what to do when bot is lvling by his own. And was trying to open one more client to up another char. Searched at forum about multiclients but unfortuanatly didnt found anything.

Will be realy nice if someone Upload FAQ how to set up more clients\bots. OR if I missed while searching please link in post.
Old 02/27/2010, 10:04   #2

Thumbs up

everything you need you can find there.

1st. you start bot. press no on that lil window and w8 for bot to start.
2nd. launch loader, make the port in loader same as it is in bot and press launch.
example:
Just pay attention to the port and mark the "redirect ip" box and now launch the Loader.exe from the HARDMOD.
<--------- loader to use.

note: *THE PORT IN BOT CHANGES IF YOU USE MORE THAN ONE BOT*

if you want to play clientless:
3rd. when your client is on go to bots second tab,in this tab choose "login type" tab.
then you press "use clientless". (the client will turn off but bot will still be connected to game) then press "connect", choose your server, insert id, pw and press "login".
when you have logged in choose your character from list and press "select character"
then set up you bot and bot happy.

if you want to play with client:
3rd. when your client is on just login, set up the bot.

all the info was taken from DoubleDTheGreat's post -
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/27/2010, 17:05   #3

Thenks mate. +1 for this info. I difenatly missed it while searched =)