Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 08:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[rSRO] Pretty funny glitch

Discussion on [rSRO] Pretty funny glitch within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 02/28/2010, 14:53   #46

elite*gold: 0
is this still there the mobs i mean? xD it would be perfect hehehe ;D

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[EXPLOIT]RSRO The pandora glitch
04/06/2010 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 19 Replies
Edit ~ Deleted
Funny glitch:D
12/06/2008 - Silkroad Online - 13 Replies
i use agbot and i was botting and i looked at my invent and i saw 100 mp pots STACKED:D it made me dc though and get the ???? error and when i logged back in it was in 50 but it was cool when it was 100
Its a Stupid Glitch but funny....
05/23/2008 - WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 4 Replies
Hi Everybody I'm new to all this just doing some Troubleshooting. This might already be know but hey... 012 02 00 *Just Duel or attack something Its a little bit funnier as a Caster. Also works on 2.4 ascent. Like I said its stupid but you can mess with people real hard.
pretty funny spouse scam
11/20/2007 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 8 Replies
this is gonna require you to look at a bunch of lvl 75-90 ppl. all you gotta do is see an active person and look at there spouse. if there spouse has a lowercase "l" in it or a capitol "O" then this will work. (this used to work 100% of the time on the old conquer when the "1" and the "l" looked the same, and when the capitol o"" and "0" looked the same) all you gotta do is create a noob account and in the name use the person's spouse's name and change all the l's to 1's or all the capitol o's...
pretty f*ckin funny
03/03/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
sorry if i posted this in the wrong place, but i found this realy funny... heres a text version in case it gets deleted