Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 22:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[cSro] FlagShip problem

Discussion on [cSro] FlagShip problem within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 03/04/2010, 06:20   #16

elite*gold: 0
Flagship updated to 1.06..
It crashes i know.. but im not using it anymore.. i use mbot
Old 03/07/2010, 06:47   #17

thx robert 4 pointing out t server..but i have another prob,wen i login to sroflagship & then log on my char,it doesnt show my char name in t 2nd tab..why?? pls help!
Old 03/08/2011, 19:42   #18

This bot pick gold?
or just with pet grab?
Old 04/07/2011, 21:40   #19

hi,please help me...how i get my sp ? i clikk "recieve button "but i see " red word error ".what i do this situation ?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[CSRO]FlagShip problem!
04/08/2011 - Silkroad Online - 13 Replies
Hello all, i have problem with my Flagship , its doesnt see my character ;/... I have Windows 7 64x , i've tryed already to start it as Administrator and i also change compatibility to Windows XP (Sp2 and also Sp3) and its still doesnt work :<... Maybe i choose wrong server? i play on Return of the king. Heres screen which server i choose http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/6343/flagship. png Uploaded with ImageShack.us
cSRO FlagShip Help
08/26/2010 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
Hey I have problem on the lastest version of flagship which is 1.41. Can anyone tell me how I can get it to work. I'm only using it for the extra exp sp bonus which i'm hoping it's free. I register my ID and server, but i don't know what the pop up notice mean, when i hit enter register. It brings me to the page for two options, which i think it's for paying or some upgrade. Then when i open my SRO client, and logged on to my character, i went to the tab that show me the character list in the...
[Csro] Flagship problem
08/07/2010 - Silkroad Online - 8 Replies
Well.. my problem is simple, it doesn't detect my char.. i have windows 7 x64 I tried with all.. my friends sended me photos,cam,etc.. doing same as them,runing as administrator,compatibility windows xp.. and nothing,my char isn't detected :( Hope you can help me..
CSRO FLAGSHIP
06/13/2010 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
HEy, kann mir jemand sagen wie das mit Flagship funktioniert. - was ich zuerst starte, was dann - was muss ich einstellen etc. danke danke. hey , can someone tell me how i use flagship. -what i need to start first.. - and settings