Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 14:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Ribot] Error 13 type mismatch

Discussion on [Ribot] Error 13 type mismatch within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Ribot] Error 13 type mismatch

If got the 'error 13 type mismatch'. I didn't got it before but I logged in to my char (I normally use clientless) and then I wanted to do clientless again and it gives that error. When I try to use bot + client it says error 6 overflow.
I tried to install the ocx files again and reinstalled the bot. Still doesn't work!
Anybody got the answer for this?

Thanks in advance!
Old 02/05/2010, 00:52   #2

elite*gold: 0
Use HardMod loader and tick only redirect (not patch seed) and should work

HardMod can be downloaded here:

Credits to: Botter1993 for creating thread
Old 02/05/2010, 09:29   #3

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,105
I got that thing too and it was a Quest from blacksmith in DH I took (Time quest) that made the character ******.
I suggest cancel any new quest you started and it will work
Thanks
1 User