Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 00:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

can someone make me rsro char with russian name?

Discussion on can someone make me rsro char with russian name? within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
can someone make me rsro char with russian name?

can someone make me rsro char with russian name? i give you my account login information.
its a brand new account dont think about stealing something...
Old 01/30/2010, 15:38   #2

elite*gold: 41
Received Thanks: 2,700
if you want i can do.just tell me the server you want
Old 01/31/2010, 04:21   #3

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aisa View Post
can someone make me rsro char with russian name? i give you my account login information.
its a brand new account dont think about stealing something...
Why u dont make by yourself? its not hard
Just use

to create name
to see where is position of letter what u need

Then (if you didnt touch pk2) just make new char.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Russian names in rsro
07/29/2010 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
Hello, can someone tell me how i can see the names in russian? i only see something like oiau+a with ^, `, ´ over the letter :( But i saw on screens that other ppl can see the names in russian :( Can someone tell me how to do it? BTW: if i type for example ^ it types ^^ or ´ types ´´ always double :( how can i fix it? :(
Is there a way to write a russian name in rsro?
06/12/2010 - Silkroad Online - 6 Replies
Hi i want to know how i could write the name in rsro in russian .. i knwo there are guides but with applocale i get a error.. i cant make this shi**y shortcut =(..thanks
How to make russian name in rSRO
05/15/2010 - Silkroad Online - 39 Replies
I will show you how to make and see cyrillic characters. First,download AppLocale from here.Install it and follow the next few steps.My pics are on WIN 7.Who has other version of WIN is all most the same don't worry. 1) Go START>Microsoft AllLocale>Click on AppLocale - a PC-like icon. http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/5134/60197942. th.png 2) Click "Next" and then you will get to the application selection menu.Click "Browse" and go to your Silkroad folder and select silkroad.exe...
rsro ibot help ( Russian Sro)
01/12/2010 - Silkroad Online - 11 Replies
Hi, I need help When i try to register the oxc files they don't register it says Something about bianaries and unable to rugester error and stuff What could i do? please help? and the when i go to click on Run the ibot it says" Component 'tabctl3n.oxc' is not correctly registered or file is missing' please help what can i do?