Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 02:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[cSro]Seal of Comet!

Discussion on [cSro]Seal of Comet! within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 01/22/2010, 00:09   #16

elite*gold: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris61292 View Post
He makes perfect sense actually you dumbass
he doesnt. a star can be smaller or bigger. no one knows how strong comet is yet , so ur the dumb *** here
Old 01/22/2010, 00:11   #17

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by attix12 View Post
he doesnt. a star can be smaller or bigger. no one knows how strong comet is yet , so ur the dumb *** here
o *** , moron READ what the person said >>> when u see it from the earth all fcking stars are even big
Old 01/22/2010, 00:13   #18

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by HemNeth View Post
I meant this > it's very simple
* Big network provided by a nation maybe more , it's not really needed but more support = more perfection

* 100 Servers for each country so we can feel free to speak our own language and make friends faster and easier
btw: 100 servers maybe more , because well not all countries will be playing and a lot of countries aren't there yet

* this way you won't have race hatred , you will have more people supporting the company when u can make a office in every country

anyway things that never will happen xD
we want these things in a game and we forgot that we don't even have these freedoms in reallife,
people forgot that in real life you need a premium plus too , there is even more traffic in real life than it is on sro .. more goldbots in real life than in a game

well things are too fucked to hope for a change , have a nice night ^^
You think to much about Silkroad .. >> not gooood

New Sox coming or not, doesnt matter anyway if its only for the higher degrees (at least for me ). Prices in cSro is extremely expensive on SOX items. Low lvl sun equip parts 50M~; Weapons over 100M 1-4th Degree; 9D Suns 500M .. and so on, and gathering gold in cSro aint that easy .. (without putting money for silks and sell silkitems,..)
Old 01/22/2010, 02:18   #19

Guys,
look at the buttom, when you see that things is by gm.. there is 10D sun set lv 98 (all parts) (Red Light set or something like that its called) so no worries.

They can buy for some $..
Old 01/22/2010, 04:45   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleDTheGreat View Post
What you just said is probably the dumbest conclusion ever made in history of silkroad, are you kiddnig me?
Comets can have different sizes, same as stars, a comet can be bigger then a star, and a star can be bigger then a comet, so that definitely tears apart your 'size arrangement sox theory' ... rofl
Can you see the second part of my post?
If you see from your ******* Texas a comet bigger than a moon, you must be high on the **** you somke.
Old 01/22/2010, 12:44   #21

Received Thanks: 2,105
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyuzo Satsuki View Post
If you see from your ******* Texas a comet bigger than a moon, you must be high on the **** you somke.
If comet is constantly moving in the space lets assume falling till it hits somewhere, if the comet gets close to earth the comet can be bigger size even then the SUN, so still comet really doesn't fit to your theory well considering Moon, Sun and Earth have an Orbit which they circle about, but comet doesn't have a path, it wanders till it falls means it can be different size, and different location, can look small and can look big for humans eyes depending on the place of it.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/22/2010, 12:47   #22

Nope, you are off topic, for saying that they are off topic, because they are talking about the Seal of Comet, and they are just trying to figure out, why it is called Seal of Comet..
And i have to agree on both of you guys, doubled is right, because its true, but the other guy is right, because silkroad is based on history, and what you could see then from the Earth without telescopes and stuff..
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/22/2010, 15:01   #23

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 1,546
This is not an astronomy forum,you forgot what is the main point of this thread guys.
Old 01/22/2010, 16:17   #24

elite*gold: 36
Quote:
o *** , moron READ what the person said >>> when u see it from the earth all fcking stars are even big

ya and a comet is considered as a star, so a comet is still as big
Old 01/22/2010, 23:37   #25

Guys,
i asked my chinese friend what is seal of comet, and he told me that is seal of sun.. only 11d its called comet.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/22/2010, 23:46   #26

i thought it was something for only 11D cause i only seen it soc on 11d ... thanks for sharing
Old 01/22/2010, 23:53   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by attix12 View Post
well ye kinda failed, but still a star is bigger than a comet i suppose
Quote:
The sun is a star.... And its quite tiny in comparison to other stars in our galaxy and other galaxies even.
Old 01/23/2010, 00:44   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulphite View Post
The sun is a star.... And its quite tiny in comparison to other stars in our galaxy and other galaxies even.
orly? wow we needed that , thanks professor ..
dude its FROM WHERE U SEE IT ON EARTH , **** it's hard for people to read isn't it? the fcking sun isnt quite "tiny" when u look at it and compare it with other stars -.-' anyway drop this **** it was just a theory
we have scrolls in our home that are even more than 5000 year old and it's all depended on what they saw , there was no retarded *** to tell us lies , so people SAW and WROTE about it and believed in it , that is what sro history is about too
anywayzz thx for sharing
Old 01/23/2010, 05:20   #29

What server ?
Old 01/24/2010, 06:19   #30

elite*gold: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyuzo Satsuki View Post
u actually can "see" it bigger than the moon.. though its obviously smaller..