Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 02:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Ksro media redirect 50% solved

Discussion on Ksro media redirect 50% solved within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Ksro media redirect 50% solved

hii all
im trying to redirect my ksro ip to nuconnector _so i change media.pk's ip&port_ then started my modified nuconnector and sro and it works good for now but when i login and type username&password i get (c8) _ my problem is with (DIVISIONINFO)>{media.pk ip file} i guess
so my question who to redirect ip from media to nuconnector without using loader (just like old agbot isro{mediapatcher.nuconnector.agbot}
Old 12/15/2009, 05:26   #2

hi

and why want redirect ?
you want use bot ? if you made it will be perfect but i don't understand what exactly you want ....
Old 12/15/2009, 08:50   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by xexedadabg View Post
and why want redirect ?
you want use bot ? if you made it will be perfect but i don't understand what exactly you want ....
hii
the problem is not at redirect ( i can make it ) i just wann to know if there's a easier way to redirect media ip without using loader just like old isro agbot
{and about bot that's an old project need time(more more time )60% done with it _ unfortunate i don't have enough time to finish it}
any new idea ????
Old 12/15/2009, 13:09   #4

sory but i can't help you

sory but i can't help you
send message to the pushedx he maybe know that because he make the loader ...