Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 01:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[KSRO] Elite Guild now recruiting! (Korean Silkroad)

Discussion on [KSRO] Elite Guild now recruiting! (Korean Silkroad) within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation [KSRO] Elite Guild now recruiting! (Korean Silkroad)

Scratch this thread. went to Avalon guild Please delete this Thread, ty
Old 11/26/2009, 12:26   #2

elite*gold: 0
if i fix the my client problem and i will log on i will pm in game

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[PsRo]Guild Recruiting [RO][Guild Name:Eclipse]
12/03/2010 - SRO Private Server - 5 Replies
hi all....i want to recruit some romanian players for my new guild Eclipse in the guild are allowed only 60+ members that can speak romanian sorry for the others we will make a very good union with guilds only lvl 5 and high lvl players there too we want to pwn some of the guilds on this server so be united!!! after what happened yesterday...i leaved my guild....and made a new one... so...who wants to help us just PM 009 or Syn for joining some players from my last union came to my guild...
Guild Recruiting
07/14/2010 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
well I'm here to announce the new guild created on Mars serves ... Guild Name: DarkDIvisioN Level: 5 Master: AngeICore Union: Anarchy Sacred xXx _KRUKI_
[K(korean)SRO]Guild Heavens up for recruiting !!!
11/25/2009 - Silkroad Online - 9 Replies
Hello everybody, As promise I established a guild Name is --> Heavens <-- Pople who would like to join pls leave here ur IGN and ur build. I try to creat a great guild to promote it, to achive the best in this cool version. I though about it and many other people suggested me, it isn't worth only euro guild, so Yes every kind of build from chinesse to european to islam(in the future) can join the guild. Pm me online my IGN is Epical See forward to get a great guild/great party/...
[KSRO]Korean language
10/01/2009 - Silkroad Online - 6 Replies
where i can get korean language because dont have windows disk and cant find to download it :mad:
Recruiting for Korean Dekaron
06/06/2009 - Dekaron - 5 Replies
If this is the wrong section please move it :) I am looking for people who want to play or already are playing korean dekaron to join me and some buddies. Gave up on acclaim! :D let me know if your interested, we have a guild made already :)