Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 21:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

cSRO nude patch/manual patching?

Discussion on cSRO nude patch/manual patching? within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
cSRO nude patch/manual patching?

call me perv if you wish, i have my reasons, but is there a way? to patch my pk2 or anything i can do?
Old 11/24/2009, 08:11   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by sxcxbx View Post
call me perv if you wish, i have my reasons, but is there a way? to patch my pk2 or anything i can do?
just search the exploit forum in the foreign sro section, usually i'll be nice enough to search and post the link here for you, but today im too lazy, but there's a lots of loaders here that gives you that option.
Old 11/24/2009, 08:15   #3

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by sxcxbx View Post
Well, right now there aint any working Loaders which contain this function, i dont know if this is a part of the media pk2 so you can extract and see it.
Old 11/25/2009, 01:02   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by asianpanda View Post
just search the exploit forum in the foreign sro section, usually i'll be nice enough to search and post the link here for you, but today im too lazy, but there's a lots of loaders here that gives you that option.
for non-loader? or are you refering to a loader in that section? or maybe N00bcake is confusing me with the loader talk. I'm really not looking for a program that does it for me but more of an instruction manual on how to do it.
Old 11/25/2009, 11:06   #5

elite*gold: 20
I refered you to use a loader, never looked into the pk2 threads actually, but im sure you are able to find it to do that by yourself.
Old 11/26/2009, 21:17   #6

i'm trying to do it bymyself but there is just so much issues, mainly the SWQ issue, I have no idea how to fix that.