Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

IP limit

Discussion on IP limit within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
IP limit

i play in server limit 3 account how i can increase it too 6 char hotspot shield dose not work
Old 05/06/2015, 15:10   #2

Get a proxy and login with its ip.
Old 05/06/2015, 22:08   #3

i use mbot and i use alot off proxy not workd if u have proxy working or i didnt no how to use proxy ^_^
Old 05/07/2015, 10:19   #4

You now that you will only need to use the mbot function and set it up correctly

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Exiled Bot Beta v0.15k - (Works with Garena) Free no lv60 limit/session limit
03/13/2014 - Path of Exile - 4 Replies
They have updated offsets to support Garena server in this update now. Enjoy. Here's the download link: Download Exiled Bot Beta v0.15k.zip from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way It may be detected by antivirus, but this is a false positive as it is packed to prevent the creators to reverse engineer their own cracked app Scan results: https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/fd1aeaa970acf3 6202bae703fc74513364148a2ef4c5bacb463ee6c3d3cc486f /analysis/1394677311/ Exiled Bot Beta...
Exiled Bot Beta v0.15j - Free no lv60 limit/session limit
03/13/2014 - Path of Exile - 4 Replies
Seems like there was a new update just released, the older versions aren't compatible with the current Path of Exile client. Here's the download link: Download Exiled Bot Beta v0.15j.zip from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way It may be detected by antivirus, but this is a false positive as it is packed to prevent the creators to reverse engineer their own cracked app :)
[Request]How to make Job reward coin / Guild limit & union limit
02/12/2014 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
Hello everybody hope you are all fine i want to ask how to add gold coins as a reward from jobbing if trader hunter thief sell their goods they receive the gold coin in guild storage or inventory doesn't matter , waiting for any hints or help :D & asking about how to set guild members limit if i want guild to be 32 member only & union limit to be 4 guilds only i know it seems big requests but HELPPPPPPPPPPPP xD spam ftw thanks for reading this my regards be safe :D
fatal error C1076: compiler limit : internal heap limit reached; use /Zm to spec
02/16/2013 - Flyff Private Server - 6 Replies
Tadaa, hab ein kleines Problem, was mich echt ankotzt.. Es geht um den Heap limit von vs2003 den ich gerne über die /zm Option erhöhen möchte, geht nicht darum das ich nicht lesen oder googeln kann, sondern vielmehr um die Umsetzung dieses Problems. Hier einmal ein kleiner Ausschnit: Gesagt getan habe dies gemacht habe dort schon /zm200 bis hin zu /zm2000 eingegeben, doch er ignoriert es, und am Ende folgt wieder diese gleiche Fehlermeldung.
fatal error C1076: compiler limit : internal heap limit reached; use /Zm to specify a
02/16/2013 - C/C++ - 8 Replies
Hey Community, ich bin noch relativ am Anfang was das programmieren angeht deswegen benötige ich eure Hilfe was mein Problem angeht. Das verstehen dieses Problems kenne ich und weiss was es bedeutet, aber leider scheiterts bei der Umsetzung. Habe meinen Computer Formatiert dann ging es auch kurzfristrig wieder, aber nach einer weile kam dieses Problem ernaut auf. Dies habe ich versucht indem ich dort /zm200 bis hin zu /zm2000 eingetragen habe, aber dann folgt die Fehlermeldung das...