Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 01:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Ksro buying silk ?

Discussion on Ksro buying silk ? within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Ksro buying silk ?

Hello,

Is anyone here that know how to purchase silks on Ksro ? I really have no idea how to do it, so if anyone could help me or direct me to a link tha shows how, would be great!

Thank you
Old 10/25/2009, 15:14   #2

yes u need korean cell phone
Or korean bank account, but original KSNN!!!
Old 10/25/2009, 15:23   #3

Oh ****, No possibilities for me to get a korean phone, or an korean bank account...****..
Old 10/25/2009, 18:35   #4

Best way buy a phone card with money but an activated i buyed a Thai cell phone card (not activated) i trade it for nothing or sth. like this...

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Silk Purchasing in kSRO
07/17/2012 - Silkroad Online - 7 Replies
JOYMAX.COM - Global Hub of Fun :: Silkroad Online well thats the page, hit yellow button, then what? xD paypal prefibally thanks.
[Sjsro] Buying silk
12/22/2009 - SRO Private Server - 5 Replies
Is this website legitimate? sjsro server
buying silk
07/21/2009 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
hey whats up guys i have 2 account and i would like to charge some silk , would i be able to use the same paypal ? if not how would i be able to do that ?
buying silk on pserver
02/09/2008 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
can anyone tell how i can contact the admin of the pserver i know i need qicq but i dont have his name etc
Need Help With Buying Silk
04/15/2007 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
Ive tried 3 days to buy silk but i keep getting the same damn error ive asked on sro forums but i got a stupid answear saying use internet erplorer when i alrdy am i tried my laptop too same error what i do is i slect paypal then make payment then the login screen comes up for sro i login and i get some error saying data road or sometihng like that and please retry after that i cant purchase anymore cause of the 1 try a day thing please help me if you can thx in advance