Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 14:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

cSRO in Windows 7 = Hard Crashing

Discussion on cSRO in Windows 7 = Hard Crashing within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
cSRO in Windows 7 = Hard Crashing

Hello. I have used Windows 7 x32 RTM for some time, but on cSRO it's real madness. It suddenly crashes without any message when i want the least (yesterday while i was hitting Ivy ..) or get to "sro_client is not responding". I have those things set in compatibility with XP SP3.

Btw, I don't know if this matters, but i use edxSilkroadLoader, as i can't figure it out with the english media.pk2 - always get error on updating.

Please, if you know, give me some answers to help me solve my problem. Thank you!
Old 10/11/2009, 22:33   #2

Welcome to Csro

its normal we all have same problems
but dont give up honey
Old 10/11/2009, 23:01   #3

elite*gold: 20
working for me full 24hours (after that, we in germany get an automatic ip reset).

im on 64bit, but there shouldnt be the case.

any misconfigured drivers, graphic card driver up to date?
Old 10/12/2009, 20:20   #4

Thx for your answers, i downloaded Debugging tools to read the dmp file from Dump folder, so it seems my sro_client is bugged. I'm gonna reinstall the game.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[cSRO] bot free (hard to get sort of)
11/23/2009 - Silkroad Online - 16 Replies
before i start for keepsake purposes i would like to restate this rule which you might think I'm breaking, but not really. advertising without a link back to elitepvpers is forbidden and will be punished with an infraction (warning if it's for the first time) I do have a link back to elitepvpers, I did last time also no idea why the post was deleted. I wont refer to any other sites this time. There is a bot called 飞羽, it's chinese bot, free, loots what you want, loops, kills, use buff,...
Windows XP- c000221 Unknown Hard Error ntdll.dll
09/02/2009 - Technical Support - 1 Replies
hallo, ich probiere kläglich windows xp zu installieren..doch jedesmal wenn es die treiber geladen hat, kommt diese fehlermeldung :c000221 Unknown Hard Error ntdll.dll ich habe gegooglet und dort steht, das was am ram oder an der festplatte sein könnte..doch ich schliesse dies aus, da ich das hier gerade von ubuntu her schreibe ^^ so ...könnte mir irgendjemand helfen? ps: hab wirklich alles kontrolliert..an meinem laptop ist GARNICHTS defekt.
Solution to SV crashing windows explorer!
03/01/2007 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 26 Replies
I have cracked version of scriptvessel, but i heard some of those who bought the "original" one, have problems with crashing windows explorer also. My explorer for example crashed when i tried to do the following operations: ctrl+c , ctrl+v, write (for example Start->Search->All Files and Folders-> "then when i started typing it crashed"), when swapping between conquer windows etc. All that is written below is considered you have scriptvessel already running! If you dont have it running,...
ScriptVessel Crashing My Windows
01/04/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 51 Replies
I dont know why, but when execute bot, it works But windows stay unstable, explorer crash, some shortcuts and windows dont work Its happen just with me?