Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

IP ban coming?

Discussion on IP ban coming? within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 09/09/2009, 23:13   #16

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowz75 View Post
But SO many new Players joined TSRO and they are all botting. Shael said it a month ago, but you didnt want to stop botting. To bad for you
That would count for me, if i would have been botting which i didnt. So before offending somebody get your facts right .. but to say the truth, after a certain lvl i definetely would begin to bot for sure .. i dont see the sense at killing the same mobs over and over again, even the low quests began to suck .. kill *** mobs .. or collect XX bags .. again the same over and over ..

However it was nice at least that you could login always on firsttry, if they really had a problem with botting, they just could ban the botters .. if people get banned again and again they will understand in the end that tSro arent like iSro where you could bot without to fear of a ban.

And also .. why do people join tSro and dont play iSro .. its because of the main situation with crowded servers .. so if Joymax > iSro would do at least a part of their ******* jobs and make the servers less populated .. people would still play on iSro .. even with all those retards.

Well, at least it was fun to play there for a short time (not even a whole week ^^) and maybe there is a possibility to keep playin it .. > always havin a lil hope
Old 09/09/2009, 23:17   #17

elite*gold: 0
They just don't want us around, we are probably also gonna be a "threat" to them soon, since many of us are reaching 8d and I think in 2months we might see our first 10d, and the more and more higher lvl we are the bigger the problem for them since we might start going after fortress, might ks them, and they won't be able to murder or ks us! That's just 1 thing tho.
Old 09/09/2009, 23:39   #18

You retarded douche bags that used a BOT in tSRO just ruined the game for most of us. iSRO is horrible, vSRO is stupid, kSRO is just like iSRO...cSRO looks stupid. I give up in this game.
Old 09/09/2009, 23:40   #19

it was the tiawanese player's decision. Alot of the tiawan players was complaining ALOT. it wasnt due to the fact that all us foreigners botting well not 100%. Us botting has contributed towards the ip ban partly. But the tiawanese players didnt like us there. Alot was ksing me in the party i was in at penons for no reason. and followed us around all the time ksing us where ever we went. even my friends got pked to thier supprise by tiawanese players.
Dont forget most of the tiawan players bot anyway its just the fact they dont like us. Think about it. if you had a silkroad for your nation and all these foreign people stated joining speaking a language you didnt understand and started dominating most areas wouldnt u get ****** off too?
Anyway im ****** off about this. i bought silk for my char and is lvl 54. was hoping to hit lvl 60+ grinding like mad in parties with the 2x exp event i heard of but looks like im not going to see it now. tiawanese are quite racist in my belief
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/09/2009, 23:46   #20

The same can be said for iSRO. Though it's "international", each country wants another taken off the game, most commonly the Turkish, except Joymax won't do anything about it.
Old 09/09/2009, 23:46   #21

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by I Pk I View Post
They just don't want us around, we are probably also gonna be a "threat" to them soon, since many of us are reaching 8d and I think in 2months we might see our first 10d, and the more and more higher lvl we are the bigger the problem for them since we might start going after fortress, might ks them, and they won't be able to murder or ks us! That's just 1 thing tho.
I guess this is one of the reasons why we get IP banned now ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by r7slayer View Post
it was the tiawanese player's decision. Alot of the tiawan players was complaining ALOT. it wasnt due to the fact that all us foreigners botting well not 100%. Us botting has contributed towards the ip ban partly. But the tiawanese players didnt like us there. Alot was ksing me in the party i was in at penons for no reason. and followed us around all the time ksing us where ever we went. even my friends got pked to thier supprise by tiawanese players.
Dont forget most of the tiawan players bot anyway its just the fact they dont like us. Think about it. if you had a silkroad for your nation and all these foreign people stated joining speaking a language you didnt understand and started dominating most areas wouldnt u get pissed off too?
Anyway im pissed off about this. i bought silk for my char and is lvl 54. was hoping to hit lvl 60+ grinding like mad in parties with the 2x exp event i heard of but looks like im not going to see it now. tiawanese are quite racist in my belief
Ppl told me that TW players are nice, however i also experienced similar things, got pkd on a low lvl unique from a high lvl TW player, 2 x 10D TW wizz were trying to lure mobs on me/us and so on .. i guess they rly dont want us to be there ..
And i also thought a bit that this action/reaction to international players is a bit harsh and racistic

But where is the fun if you dont have any competition on Fortress or never see any trader/thief to fight to .. go play tetris or some offline game if you enjoy being alone
Old 09/09/2009, 23:52   #22

Not all tw ppl are mean, some are pretty nice, they even plvl and help you in your pts. Its Chinese csro players who are nicer though, I think I would want the same thing if I was them though. What if they finally made a Asro (america sro) or Esro (Europe sro) and then turks started coming into them and started ruining them
Old 09/10/2009, 00:16   #23

This sucks!!!
I have nothing else to say.
Old 09/10/2009, 00:47   #24

there ya go for botting, now lets go back to isro! yay! da best
Old 09/10/2009, 03:31   #25

That's what you guys get. Any ways if you guys start using proxy to play the game. I'm pretty sure they're going to ban all char with English names, and or all chars that doesn't reply back in Chinese if the GM talks with you.