Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 10:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

TSRO BOT PROBLEM

Discussion on TSRO BOT PROBLEM within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
TSRO BOT PROBLEM

A képet a Képfeltöltés.hu tárolja.

PLS HELP THX
Old 09/08/2009, 22:22   #2

elite*gold: 100
Received Thanks: 5,307
reported talking/asking questions about the bot is not allowed
Old 09/09/2009, 01:58   #3

that bot has its own forum... go post your problems there not here. its forbidden to talk about that bot here.
Old 09/09/2009, 02:35   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by r7slayer View Post
that bot has its own forum... go post your problems there not here. its forbidden to talk about that bot here.
Ok guys, maybe at least tell him why it isnt allowed to talk about?

I dont play Tsro but i think its sumin along these lines.

The person that released the bot on these forums tried to take the credits for himself, when it was infact someone else who made it, and therefore it is forbidden to talk about on these forums.

Correct me if im wrong...
Old 09/09/2009, 17:24   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocobro View Post
Ok guys, maybe at least tell him why it isnt allowed to talk about?

I dont play Tsro but i think its sumin along these lines.

The person that released the bot on these forums tried to take the credits for himself, when it was infact someone else who made it, and therefore it is forbidden to talk about on these forums.

Correct me if im wrong...
Half right or on those lines. It wasnt released on these forums but the people who made the bot used Invinciblenoob's (Mod from this forum)source code to make the bot and never gave him any thanks or credits so thats why. anyway the guy who made this thread dosnt speak enlgish very well so i think its pointless trying to explain. hes just guna keep posting.

Close thread please.
Old 09/10/2009, 09:25   #6

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,197
#Closed
Closed Thread