Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 12:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Discussions/Announcement Reunited SRO

Discussion on Discussions/Announcement Reunited SRO within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

View Poll Results: Ban all egyptian IP's on Silkroad servers?
Yes 7 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow Discussions/Announcement Reunited SRO

Hello everyone i'm the owner of the 100 cap pvp server called Reunited sro, for the first WEEK i had over 3-4 egyptians exploting my server for no reason, i got so ****** off i took their religion and shoved it up their *****.After that the whole muslim brotherhood starting crying about it and the sad thing is thats the reason why so many servers are opening and closing so fast because of bitchass egyptians like Naruto_NL,Kevin1337 and much more.I'm out of the Silkroad community the game itself is amazing but they make it impossible to bring a 100% smooth gameplay to everyone, using their broken English saying "brah allah iz ONE u no spik dat GM PLZ BAN GM BANNNNN PLZZZZZ" i respect everyone and whoever played in my server knows that but i'm tired of these fucktard egyptians taking down servers, let's see them take down Devias? hell no because they know Insane/Xcoding will **** them up their *****, hope someone finds succ is Silkroad but for me this is not a community... this is a bunch of dumbasses thinking they're hackers... i think egyptian IP's must be banned in every server that opens! they only make problems, people talk about turks but the real problem are egyptians i have friends turks that are very nice and friendly and for the 7 years i've played Silkroad i have only 1 egyptians friend, make sense of that i'm out.

Pictures

[IMG=expandable: 1]
Old 04/12/2014, 16:10   #2

elite*gold: 0
ban all egys. xD