Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 23:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Is Thier Block in T.Sro !!!

Discussion on Is Thier Block in T.Sro !!! within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 08/30/2009, 13:27   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aristedis View Post
It's amazing how slow some people are. xD

Edit: Nvm he/she figured it out >.< Sorry for the insult
slowness and blindness arent the same things.
Old 08/31/2009, 14:52   #17

the funniest thing in this **** is that most of u quit isro and move to tsro due to bots and now u r making tsro botroad so gz for failing game to other ppl how they will ban all of u there permanetly -_-
Old 08/31/2009, 16:58   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaliosas View Post
the funniest thing in this **** is that most of u quit isro and move to tsro due to bots and now u r making tsro botroad so gz for failing game to other ppl how they will ban all of u there permanetly -_-
No they won't ban anyone, these GMs don't give a ****.
Old 08/31/2009, 17:26   #19

hey where I can get tsro bot ?
Old 08/31/2009, 19:37   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by evkas123 View Post
hey where I can get tsro bot ?
Search in google for bot.
Old 08/31/2009, 21:21   #21

Old 08/31/2009, 23:41   #22

That bot is not allowed to be discussed here.
Old 09/01/2009, 02:40   #23

yes i see this to if gm see bot .. bannnnnn
Old 09/01/2009, 10:01   #24

lol

GM ban you if caught pfft, they have to catch you first. 75% of the foriegn players bot on TSRO now, you think they care for legit or botters more atm? Lets think about this:

how many legits have silk items?
how many botters have silk items?

Do they care for players or business?
Whats there goal as a business on silkroad?
Will they bann the botters that have become a new source of income?

Of course these are retorical questions but Unalis (The owners of the TSRO servers and has control on them) wont do anything at the moment, its a automated notice gets spammed few times a day. Fable got all excited about it at first but even they admited its nothing more than words. Unalis are as bad as joymax when it comes to botting, sure theres no goldbots so +1 to Unalis but there TOS apparently says "you are not aloud to bot" but guess what guys Unalis sell a bot too TW players. Yes there are active GMs, they run an event every 1-2 weeks and talk with the TW players sometimes via globals, but they dont deal with the bots. TW players already discussed with the GMs over whether we would get banned or not, and the argument for letting us stay was "It will be good for business". That says it all to me. Dont expect them too run out a bot bann anytime soon, people are more likely to get banned however if they are abusive via globals where it is more of a importaint matter to Unalis.

just my 2 cents guys.
Old 09/01/2009, 10:50   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by smedheaddk View Post
GM ban you if caught pfft, they have to catch you first. 75% of the foriegn players bot on TSRO now, you think they care for legit or botters more atm? Lets think about this:

how many legits have silk items?
how many botters have silk items?

Do they care for players or business?
Whats there goal as a business on silkroad?
Will they bann the botters that have become a new source of income?

Of course these are retorical questions but Unalis (The owners of the TSRO servers and has control on them) wont do anything at the moment, its a automated notice gets spammed few times a day. Fable got all excited about it at first but even they admited its nothing more than words. Unalis are as bad as joymax when it comes to botting, sure theres no goldbots so +1 to Unalis but there TOS apparently says "you are not aloud to bot" but guess what guys Unalis sell a bot too TW players. Yes there are active GMs, they run an event every 1-2 weeks and talk with the TW players sometimes via globals, but they dont deal with the bots. TW players already discussed with the GMs over whether we would get banned or not, and the argument for letting us stay was "It will be good for business". That says it all to me. Dont expect them too run out a bot bann anytime soon, people are more likely to get banned however if they are abusive via globals where it is more of a importaint matter to Unalis.

just my 2 cents guys.
Welcome to the new iSRO.....like a plague.
Old 09/01/2009, 10:57   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoloft View Post
Welcome to the new iSRO.....like a plague.
true in someways but not in others, but due to no goldbots were not fighting trafic or buying prem. I was told some law stops GB companys making them here, cant confirm it or not.