Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 05:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Tsro] Making a Guild^^

Discussion on [Tsro] Making a Guild^^ within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 08/26/2009, 16:31   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkkev11 View Post
and I only use them to level up the guild. I get my own gold instead of buying it from gold companies that will continue to bot their 3000bots if we buy their golds..
Exactly.. if you make the demand for gold from those companies obsolete, they won't have any reason to infest TSRO with goldbots in the first place.

Although I could imagine the GMs having to find a way to fight the "bot problem", since frankly every new player bots there now :O

But yeah, I guess until the TSRO servers are nearing their capacity limits, it might all go smooth. So far it has been awesome, although I'd like to party once in a while, which is often hard to do ;<
Old 08/26/2009, 19:01   #17

elite*gold: 2
Okay now we can stop talking about goldbots and continue to talk about EliteSquad (that is level 2 now) I still have some spots left ( 15/20 ) just reply me on this topic to join^^ (write your in-game name)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Tsro]Guild
09/05/2009 - Silkroad Online - 103 Replies
Ok guild has been made guild stats: Guild Name: EliteForce Guild lvl: 3 Members: 20/25 Cash needed for Guild level up: 14m People to contact to join guild (I give everyone join authority in guild): Anyone in guild, atm it would be: SwordnSheild (me) Beowolf
[TSRO] Guild Recruit Lvl 5 SilkWarriors
09/05/2009 - Silkroad Online - 9 Replies
Due to sudden desicions and brain waves of the uni masters we are now mergign th eguilds to make one highly active guild. N00BSquad. Anyways tried doing the whole Hardcore anti bot legit, didnt work out in the end due to too many Ass's and fakes in Fable and a lack of leadership. not gonna name any names not worth being childish all about it. Anwyays guilds been lvl 5 for 5-6 days now but its empty due to i was planning just to use it while i farm my new char. But got some friends in...
[TSro] ULPIA guild recruting
09/02/2009 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
server ¬PªÅ ULPIA guild and union is recruting all english talking players for join leave me 1msg in the game (DarKSeeD)
Looking for a guild on tSRO
08/22/2009 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
Im looking for a active, english speaking guild on tSRO, PM me in game - Odyssey, im on the M server.
Need help with making TSRO account
08/15/2009 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
Can anyone help me make a TSRO account?... im stuck on CID..