Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 10:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

tSRO waning: All non-taivan players in danger of being IP Banned

Discussion on tSRO waning: All non-taivan players in danger of being IP Banned within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
tSRO waning: All non-taivan players in danger of being IP Banned

This is in relation to the free bots that have come to the Tsro servers used by many people here, and other communities. The reason why the bot thread was deleted was because the site that held the bots was Ddosed by angry TW players.

There is a debate going now on between Taiwanese players and GMS as to whether to ban all International players, because of the use of the free bot.

This has been done before, where a server had to ip ban all foreigners because of botting...

So my suggestion to you is to stop botting, and or looking/creating bots on tsro. The gms will NOT spend time to individually ban players, they will just ip ban everyone without a taiwanese ip.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 08/09/2009, 07:29   #2

^Agreed.

tSRO is a great version to play on and to get away from iSRO.

Don't **** everyone else over just because you are too lazy to hand grind in an 8 man party.

/rant

Thanks for creating this thread.
Old 08/09/2009, 07:31   #3

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,303
i love to grind in 8 man party
Old 08/09/2009, 13:16   #4

Received Thanks: 2,990
Please use lowercase next time.

#Title fixed.
Old 08/09/2009, 16:48   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by InvincibleNoOB View Post
Please use lowercase next time.

#Title fixed.
My bad, i just felt it was important enough to use caps, but yeah im having my tw friend in game talk to the gms (the gms and players actually talk to each other in tsro) and have them, just put a notice in english in game warning of a possible ip ban for botting, which should be enough to deter botting and stay the ban hammer hand of the gms.

Also, if I find a bot for tsro, I will definitely give it to the gms so that they can figure out how to counter it, I would like to actually be able to play the game without fear of being banned while actually hand grinding my character.

(meaning if someone releases a bot here, its going straight to the gms...yes some gms speak english...)
Old 08/09/2009, 18:07   #6

I can only hope that tSRO will ban every single IP which is not from taiwan.
You ruined iSRO by bringing Bots to it because you were too lazy to play by hand.
And now you are even trying to ruin the next version of SRO.
Nobody of you deserves to play tSRO.

You know what ?
I will ask my taiwanese friend to open a complain Thread about non taiwanese Players on the tSRO Forum.
Telling that they will ruin the whole game & the gameplay by showing the GM's what iSRO players have done to iSRO.

Nobody of you deserves to play tSRO & I will make sure for that!

Enjoy seeing your name on tSRO banlist.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 08/09/2009, 18:19   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by VitaminD View Post
This is in relation to the free bots that have come to the Tsro servers used by many people here, and other communities. The reason why the bot thread was deleted was because the site that held the bots was Ddosed by angry TW players.

There is a debate going now on between Taiwanese players and GMS as to whether to ban all International players, because of the use of the free bot.

This has been done before, where a server had to ip ban all foreigners because of botting...

So my suggestion to you is to stop botting, and or looking/creating bots on tsro. The gms will NOT spend time to individually ban players, they will just ip ban everyone without a taiwanese ip.
if i use iBot or keypresser i can be banned too?
Old 08/09/2009, 22:16   #8

Yes you can be banned for using any kind of 3rd Party software, and you shouldn't have brought bots into tSro, it was fun when you hand grinded with 8man parties but it's ruined now.
Old 08/10/2009, 06:15   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Low_Riders View Post
I can only hope that tSRO will ban every single IP which is not from taiwan.
You ruined iSRO by bringing Bots to it because you were too lazy to play by hand.
And now you are even trying to ruin the next version of SRO.
Nobody of you deserves to play tSRO.

You know what ?
I will ask my taiwanese friend to open a complain Thread about non taiwanese Players on the tSRO Forum.
Telling that they will ruin the whole game & the gameplay by showing the GM's what iSRO players have done to iSRO.

Nobody of you deserves to play tSRO & I will make sure for that!

Enjoy seeing your name on tSRO banlist.
what about the non-botters??
and dude btw isro is isro the bot is supported around there+ PLUS how can u grind in crowded servers made of gold bots who are supported by both gold compaines and joymax itself
if the Gm of taiwan sro looked in isro I BET HE WILL DO SUMTHING BUT HE WILL SAY WELCOME ALL GOLD BOTTER U MAKE MY CASH
so tawain ppl will be forced to buy silk items to lvl up like premium and stuff the gm WILL BE RICHER!!
Old 08/10/2009, 07:17   #10

lets not forget the main item here: CASH .as you allready noticed there are very few taiwan players.now with the nonTaiwan they get more money from the guys buying silk....and dont tell me nonTaiwan wont buy silk there because you are REALLY wrong.

i currently wait for the mastercard card i just made so i can buy silk.and also i know a bunch of guys out there that are really into buying silks there because there is a big difference from iSRO silk buyers and tSRO silk buyers.

trust me..as long as the taiwan players can still login and wont be affected, nontaiwan players will be more than welcome.

now lets face it,would you still hold a (lets say as an example) 500$/month server which is allmost empty and you dont get any income from it?i dont think so....

the problem is solved ^_^
Old 08/10/2009, 08:24   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by alecz24 View Post
lets not forget the main item here: CASH .as you allready noticed there are very few taiwan players.now with the nonTaiwan they get more money from the guys buying silk....and dont tell me nonTaiwan wont buy silk there because you are REALLY wrong.

i currently wait for the mastercard card i just made so i can buy silk.and also i know a bunch of guys out there that are really into buying silks there because there is a big difference from iSRO silk buyers and tSRO silk buyers.

trust me..as long as the taiwan players can still login and wont be affected, nontaiwan players will be more than welcome.

now lets face it,would you still hold a (lets say as an example) 500$/month server which is allmost empty and you dont get any income from it?i dont think so....

the problem is solved ^_^
You need a chinese bank account to purchase silk there to link with your paypal or western union.
Old 08/10/2009, 08:28   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by WorldDj View Post
what about the non-botters??
and dude btw isro is isro the bot is supported around there+ PLUS how can u grind in crowded servers made of gold bots who are supported by both gold compaines and joymax itself
if the Gm of taiwan sro looked in isro I BET HE WILL DO SUMTHING BUT HE WILL SAY WELCOME ALL GOLD BOTTER U MAKE MY CASH
so tawain ppl will be forced to buy silk items to lvl up like premium and stuff the gm WILL BE RICHER!!
Your stupid. Unalis is a different corporation. Anyways, China/Taiwanese law forbids the sale of virtual good IN THEIR TERRITORY AND COUNTRIES, ksro has gold bot to a certain level, but csro and tsro don't for a **** good reason. Seriously, why do you people act so... Oh wait, your the same breed who are going there to bot and "BE THE BEST BECAUSE YOU CANT LOG IN AND SUCK IN ISRO", right?

In short... Don't make stupid posts when you don't know fact.
Old 08/10/2009, 08:29   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by VitaminD View Post

I don`t understand those peoples who BOT better is to grind in 8 man party. Those players who BOT you can go back to ISRO and BOT there don`t destroy the game play here
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/10/2009, 09:05   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by shael View Post
Your stupid. Unalis is a different corporation. Anyways, China/Taiwanese law forbids the sale of virtual good IN THEIR TERRITORY AND COUNTRIES, ksro has gold bot to a certain level, but csro and tsro don't for a **** good reason. Seriously, why do you people act so... Oh wait, your the same breed who are going there to bot and "BE THE BEST BECAUSE YOU CANT LOG IN AND SUCK IN ISRO", right?

In short... Don't make stupid posts when you don't know fact.
the fact is u fail cuz i told him dude ISRO IS ISRO I WAS TALKING ABOUT ISRO NOT TSRO
i love to grind in 8 man pt more than boting even from lvl 1x-2x-3x-4x-5x-6x-7x to 8x-9x
and i will not be rushing my self i get lvl 100 after 1-2 years i know it but give it a time.but in isro IMMPOSIBLE.
tell me a ******* decent bot than isro versions
i dont ******* bot
i dont suck in isro i give it time
u didnt fail me after all tell me what is the good reason look at tht:
joymax plain: server crowded>bored ppl>cant log in>game play is good BUT LVLING UP IS IMMPOSIBLe cuz the traffic etc etc>Bot bought>cant log in>buy silk items+premuim>Joymax gained $$$(do that X the number of people playing)
lol i got to be lifeless in isro to play by hands that realy stupidity i rather go hang out with friends and come enjoy the pvp..lol really..i wont lose my life on isro to get to lvl 8x in 3 years lol
and dont double post
Old 08/10/2009, 21:55   #15

the server is great cuz of sos weapons and 8 man pts

would be stupid if we get banned cuz of nab botters..
Closed Thread