Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

TSRO Community

Discussion on TSRO Community within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 10
TSRO Community

Hey guys.

Today i joint tSRO, it has no lag, till lv42 u get sos weapons for free, u can kill uniques when u have their lvl bcuz taiwan people wont go on hunting for low uniques, it has no gold bots and no scammers, its very cool and enjoyable :P

So, guys, come and join me and some more people on tSRO, we're making a guild and etc, for fun playing :P

To join it, just search for a guide on guides section.
Old 06/11/2009, 01:31   #2

elite*gold: 0
I joined tsro as well you can add me I am 'Ownage' on ZMI server, btw where do u get the sos's from?
Old 06/11/2009, 07:14   #3

from pots marchant
1lvl - take 1 lvl ur build sos wep
5lvl - x20 100% speed scrolls
8lvl - 8lvl sos wep
10lvl - 3x - 100% exp and sp scrolls for 1h
16lvl - 16lvl sos wep
20lvl - 3x - 100% exp and sp scrolls for 1h
24lvl - 24lvl sos wep
30lvl - 100% exp sp scrolls , dont know how much , and i think u get 150% exp scrolls

Last sos gun taking at lvl 42 , and make quests , becouse u'll get good rewards ...
Like this one .... : Get 600 chakji eyes , and u will get reverse scroll... sell him for like 1mil.
Press thanks if i helped
Thanks
3 Users
Old 06/11/2009, 10:59   #4

Hi.
I need register page and download page
I wanna play too.
Thx.
Old 06/11/2009, 13:45   #5

That's how to join/change everything to english and etc. When I have the time, I'll install it and start playing

Kind Regards
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/19/2009, 18:11   #6

i'm playing already , almost no people, so almost n botters , spammers,... , only thing is i feel lonely xD
Old 08/19/2009, 18:12   #7

**** me , 2 months old thread -.- no point of commenting
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/19/2009, 22:43   #8

"No High level taiwan people steal uniques"

Yeah, only ****** filled foreign players who bot, raise gold bot armies, bot some more, more gold bots, plevel subs, staller subs, inflate the prices so that the old prices where 5-10mil for 98 weapon is gone soon, fill up the server, **** of the taiwanese.

All because you wan't to beat others in levels instead of play the game casually.

A big **** you to the multi-character botters who are too stupid to manage or make money with one character, and then who flood server with dozens of little-me's because of their greed, so really.... *raises finger*

Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/19/2009, 22:53   #9

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by shael View Post

Yeah, only ****** filled foreign players who bot, raise gold bot armies, bot some more, more gold bots, plevel subs, staller subs, inflate the prices so that the old prices where 5-10mil for 98 weapon is gone soon, fill up the server, **** of the taiwanese.

All because you wan't to beat others in levels instead of play the game casually.

A big **** you to the multi-character botters who are too stupid to manage or make money with one character, and then who flood server with dozens of little-me's because of their greed, so really.... *raises finger*

Non Taiwanese high level people are starting to steal uniques....
Old 08/19/2009, 23:00   #10

Quote:

Post of the Day award, officially goes to you.
Old 08/20/2009, 05:10   #11

After 4 months this much is still true about tsro:

Quote:
Originally Posted by revenger888 View Post
Hey guys.

Today i joint tSRO, till lv42 u get sos weapons for free,

So, guys, come and join me and some more people on tSRO, we're making a guild and etc, for fun playing :P

To join it, just search for a guide on guides section.
The lagg part is upto you buy I find it very laggy.
Old 08/20/2009, 16:36   #12

Quote:

Welcome on epvpers.de. You should join silkroadforums.com or something if you want to cry about bots.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/20/2009, 17:55   #13

guys i am thinking of joining TSRO...but is there a good guild with active ppl? cuz i want to join =]!!!! I hope that the xp party here is much more FUN than the ******* isro!!...so if there is a guild of english ppll ACTIVE..tell me and i join xDD
Old 08/20/2009, 18:00   #14

I played on the "M" server for a bit last night. It's cool, no traffic, no lags or delays when moving or charging skills (despite of what some people were claiming).

It's like a better, less crowded, free of goldbots version of iSRO.

I'll be grinding for a bit, if you want to hit me up PM Meshuggah.
Old 08/20/2009, 18:48   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert07 View Post
guys i am thinking of joining TSRO...but is there a good guild with active ppl? cuz i want to join =]!!!! I hope that the xp party here is much more FUN than the ******* isro!!...so if there is a guild of english ppll ACTIVE..tell me and i join xDD

Full atm need 3m more to level guild.