Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 17:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Question To All for RSRO ( Russian Silkroad )

Discussion on Question To All for RSRO ( Russian Silkroad ) within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question To All for RSRO ( Russian Silkroad )

Hello epvp comunity has a 1 year since SRO-R ( silkroad revolution ) has been opened at Joymax.com and many peoples i think Know RSRO ( russian silkroad ) i'd like to know did in rsro going to be RSRO-R ( russian silkroad revolution ) like sro-r at joymax

if someone know did going to have pls share any info down about did will have and if have when will be Thanks
Old 11/07/2012, 21:24   #2
Chat Killer In Duty

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 6,469
Arrow SRO Main - Discussions / Questions -> Foreign SRO - Discussions / Questions

#moved to correct section
and no, rSRO hasn't received their R update

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[WTB] Gold In Rsro ( Russian Silkroad ) Server ( Венера )
06/27/2012 - Silkroad Online Trading - 2 Replies
Want To Buy about 10b GOLD in RSRO VENUS PLS WRITE DOWN UR OFFER FOR EACH or PM ME Thanks
[WTS]About Half Russian Silkroad![rSRO-Artemis]
09/09/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 6 Replies
WTS TRUSTED Glavier 110FF! (can't write the name :P) Nova glavie +10 2x Nova set Full nova accessories WTS Full euro party with 3x +7 Staffs WTS 103 int char WTS 101 bower char WTS 103 rogue char
How to make russian name in rSRO
05/15/2010 - Silkroad Online - 39 Replies
I will show you how to make and see cyrillic characters. First,download AppLocale from here.Install it and follow the next few steps.My pics are on WIN 7.Who has other version of WIN is all most the same don't worry. 1) Go START>Microsoft AllLocale>Click on AppLocale - a PC-like icon. http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/5134/60197942. th.png 2) Click "Next" and then you will get to the application selection menu.Click "Browse" and go to your Silkroad folder and select silkroad.exe...