Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[KSRO] Question

Discussion on [KSRO] Question within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[KSRO] Question

Hey guys!
Do anyone knows which ksro server is the most populated? Not only "foreign-population", but "korean-population" too. I've played ksro for years with many high chars (100+), but a few months ago, I totally bored it, but maybe I would restart, if I can find an active foreign/korean community.
Thanks for answers.

PS: Anyone knows a good server list program for ksro, which not contains viruses, etc? Ty.
Old 02/11/2012, 08:36   #2

elite*gold: 0
hey
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/11/2012, 21:53   #3

elite*gold: 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by boubou1 View Post
hey
nice
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Ksro question
12/13/2009 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
hey i am a lvl40 warlock/bard what should i do trader, hunter or thiev whats the best (for me) pls reply fast thx
lil question about ksro
09/10/2009 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
hey guys lil question about ksro 1: is there free plevel like in csro ? 2:are the server crowed ? 3:is there the islam race ? 4:are the item mall item cheap ?
KSRO QUESTION!!! PLS HELP ME!
03/06/2009 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
Hey guys, i started ksro yesterday, but i have a little problem! They have new Tutuorial quests and i wanna to do them! (Chinese side) SO far i understand them and did it already: 1. Talk to the General! 2. Go to the South Gate and talk to the Guardian! 3. GO tio herbalist and buy one HP HERB!
[Question] Pk2 Ksro
01/05/2009 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
Anyone Can tell me how can i change isro files into ksro files? i tried but i always get error... but... i get error logging in the ksro too.. could that be the error or i need to edit something in ksro files to work in isro? like the d10 pieces..
ksro clientless question
05/26/2007 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
after i loged on the game and i configed evrything... i try to press "start auto training" but nothing heppend.. why? here is the picture: http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/5895/ksroclien tlessmu4.png what do i need to do..that the bot will auto train? thx