Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 22:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

which server is more advance?

Discussion on which server is more advance? within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
which server is more advance?

which has the highest cap? skills and etc
Old 12/06/2011, 13:31   #2

kSRO? It is the original server so I am guessing it is the most advanced.
Old 01/11/2012, 01:38   #3

Yes

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Help and Questions. thanks in advance
03/07/2011 - Main - 1 Replies
Hi, im new to posting in this forum, i mean not exactly new, been registered years ago but have only posted now for the 2nd time i think. I have some question regarding on what software to use on the game ive been playing for months now to abuse some of its features. I cant say the name of the online game though, but its great (atleast for me) , it may look old, but the gameplay is addicting. i might just wanna skip about the game. lets move on to my problem and confusion on how to abuse it....
[TuT]GC Sig(More Advance!)
03/25/2010 - Grand Chase - 43 Replies
Jin The Fighter Jin Is our render for this tut :) Here's my New Tut :) This is more advance than the last time Here's The Result: http://i44.tinypic.com/35aj0x3.png --- I can't make more longer explanations Cause this Tut Will Give you The Answer. Things You Will Learn: -Gradient Map
[GREETINGS] AdVanCe ApI NeW YiR 2 ALL!
12/31/2009 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 3 Replies
Happy happy new yir to all elitepvpers. !!! Here is some quote came from Henry Ward Beecher “Every man should be born again on the first day of January. Start with a fresh page. Take up one hole more in the buckle if necessary, or let down one, according to circumstances; but on the first of January let every man gird himself once more, with his face to the front, and take no interest in the things that were and are past.” Hope this quote helped every human in this website! have a...
i'm new here, can anyone there help me with this?? thanks in advance
08/03/2009 - Cabal Online - 1 Replies
i have a LVL 148 character with HONOR 8 ( BOX+4 suited ) can i use STACKING on this??? and what should i do, cause i cant unserstand what that SOMEONE#### is trying to say on his thread only i get the clicker and the CE link. can someone out there correct me with this
[Question] Is a character's nation server-sided? Thanks in advance! :)
09/10/2008 - Cabal Online - 2 Replies
Is a character's nation server-sided? Thanks in advance! :) It would be very useful if it was client-sided :) ... imagine being able to pick respawn points while doing map hacks, it would be easier to reach certain spots ... or being able to pick the winning nation during wars for guaranteed war rewards i'm guessing though that it is server-sided...