Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 17:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

About cSro new update

Discussion on About cSro new update within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
About cSro new update

So , ive downloaded the new updated client,i tried to install it and it gave me some kind of error
anyone could help me with a new link?
thanks

Similar Threads Similar Threads
cSRO update ?
02/24/2010 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
cSRO is closed atm,have any update ?Thanks:handsdown:... Thank you.So sory for stupid post if some one can delete it... :(
cSRO v1.154 Update?
10/22/2009 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
Uhmmm... So yeah, i just updated my cSRO client to v1.154, and the v1.148 media file doesn't work (for obvious reasons) so I was wondering is there any v1.154 media out there for cSRO, and if so, please post, lol, I am dieing to play cSRO but I would rather not have a bunch of foreign symbols and "???" all over the place, haha. Thanks, -Sya
cant update csro
09/27/2009 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
hi when i want to update csro at 5% it stops i have currently client v 1.147
cSRO Bot ?! *lvl 100 Update*
05/13/2008 - Silkroad Online - 11 Replies
Hello Elitepvpvers, I need a bot for the official chinese Silkroad. Can anyone give me that? Any Bot exist? mfg Nexus7
Now have update cSRO lvl 100?
04/23/2008 - Silkroad Online - 10 Replies
i now get dc and all i think ..some one can tell me if now going the update of cap lvl 100 in cSRO coz start dont shows and its dont do for me update O.o???-