Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

RSRO problem

Discussion on RSRO problem within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
RSRO problem

After i login and i press start (on the character) is loading and then the game crashes i have windows 7 x64 is that a problem?

Edit:nobody can help me?
Old 05/25/2011, 12:55   #2

This happened to me 1 time, just tried it again and again. Try 2 login with another character and then with your character which u want to get in but login without bot.

hope could help ya ^^
Old 05/25/2011, 16:37   #3

thx a lot bro
Old 06/04/2011, 06:36   #4

have same problem
is there any other way to solve it?
Old 01/11/2012, 01:41   #5

This happened to me 1 time, just tried it again and again. Try 2 login with another character and then with your character which u want to get in but login without bot.
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
rSro Dc problem
09/27/2010 - Silkroad Online - 8 Replies
I have second pc, laptop (1.5ghz, 512 ram) and I wanted to make that pc full of gbots but yesterday i encountered a big problem. First i launched 11 clientless accounts with wireless network and i was getting dc every 3-4 mobs killed. Then i thought its because of wifi so today i connected with a normal wire and guess what, im still getting dc every 2-4 mobs. But I dont get dc while going to spot or looping, just when killing. What problem it can be?
[Problem] in RSRO
07/12/2010 - Silkroad Online - 7 Replies
ok hey guys,i got some really enoying problem... I enter to Rsro and after 10-20 min i get message "Send Error" "Don't Send". How to fix it please i can't play normal.
[Problem] rSro
05/22/2010 - Silkroad Online - 7 Replies
Hello. I have a problem. When I log to rSro. I see character and next press START ... and the game is not loading :( and all time a see only char. Can somebody help me ? //sry for my bad english
[RSRO PROBLEM] ribot problem
01/16/2010 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 4 Replies
Hey... Ich habe ein problem mit ibot auf rsro. Immer wenn ich auf iBot.exe gehe kommt erst ein Fenster, indem steht irgentetwas am anfang mit free bot. Dann kommt so ein Fehler da steht :pimp:: Componet 'comdlg32.ocx' or one of this dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid:rtfm: Zur info: ich hab windows 7 ultimate 64 bit:mofo: