Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 08:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

what about Tsro exp ?

Discussion on what about Tsro exp ? within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
what about Tsro exp ?

Tsro Exp will be X10 For Ever ? or ....
Old 05/20/2011, 00:02   #2

elite*gold: 100
Received Thanks: 5,307
No one knows

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[TSRO] Tsro bot problem!!!
02/02/2012 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
Hi everyone ,,,I have a problem with Tsro that bot got from (bot369.com) ,I played 2 weeks without any problem and yesterday i dont know what's happened but dont detect my skills(i pressed on refress button) ...What i can do ?? Thx alot :confused: Or if anyone want to help me to share mbot account i will be grateful... Thanks in advance....
[TSRO] Picture of your char in tsro.
09/10/2009 - Silkroad Online - 20 Replies
Wanted to start this theard to see other people's char lol.. here's mine: http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/4049/sro200909 0615161786.jpg PS: Lvl20 Rogue (dagger)
[Tsro] How do you convert sbot scripts to be usable for the free clientless tsro bot?
08/17/2009 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
^^ title says it all :mofo: Coz it doesnt work directly, they say you have to edit it still(both town and train script). Can anyone do a step by step guide on how to convert sbot scripts?:)
[Tsro] Downloading Tsro
08/14/2009 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
Hello, some of my friends moved to tSro and they say it's great, so I want to give it a shot. I followed the guide to reg. But now my problem is downloading . I got this from the site . http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/1524/downloadert .th.jpg But it's always stuck at 0%. Anyone can help out please ?