Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > Foreign Games
You last visited: Today at 08:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

King War [Browser and Client]

Discussion on King War [Browser and Client] within the Foreign Games forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
King War [Browser and Client]

Description

King-war is a free multiplayer online strategy game that situated in the continent of Carlos, a continent where five races dominate: Human, Undead, Elven, Beast and Monster. As you register you will be a monarch, who controls a kingdom with one castle, coexists with other players in Carlos. You should upgrade technologies, build structures and recruit armies with resources to fight for more territory and resources by attacking a castle, town or village, by go hunting, by go adventuring. The game is available for web and client that both of the requirements for your computer configuration are low. You can play this game in IE/Firefox/Safari in anywhere at any time. We also provide the client with high quality graphics and sound tracks to play, which supports windows 2000/XP/VISTA.

Game Features:

--- Completely free.
--- Simple and easy to operate.
--- Multi-races and multi-tasks.
--- Many kinds of reward mechanism.
--- Massive artifacts and magics.

Human
The Human has excellent leader and General. Their power comes from strict force and discipline. They have strong resistibility because they are good at taking advance of weapons and armors, and absorbing fighting experience.

Undead
They are used to act and live in dark graveyard; they don’t have spirit and body shape. But the cost is cheap for recruitment. At war, the undead army soldiers are weak; they usually fight with enemies in a big team to improve their strength.

Elven
They have combined all the advantages of the nature, like the agility of gentle breeze, like the elegancy of the river, like the strong-ness of the waterfall, like the justice of oak tree. They live in a very ancient way, and get very well along with the nature; they are kind and patient, and very seldom make alliance with other army.

Beast
They are living in wicked environment conditions, such as grassland, desert, swamp and crag. They like live singly, appearing and disappearing mysteriously. They have strong life force.

Monster
They live outmatch other tribes, living an isolated life. Their soil is fertile, abounding with treasures, which is the fighting place of each tribe. They don’t like to attack other tribes, but if they were attacked by other tribes, they will give back the fatal counterattacking.

Battle Video of Players