Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Stylia

Discussion on Stylia within the Foreign Games forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Kennt ihr dieses game? Wisst ihr wie man sich da reggen kann?
Hatt überhaupt jemand infos zu dem game?

Old 08/03/2006, 23:00   #2

here plz man, nur leider kan ich dir net die begriffe erklären X.X
aba mach unten en häckchen und geh dann aufen linken button
Old 08/04/2006, 13:39   #3

Ja soweit bin ich auch gekommen jedoch dachte ich eher an ein paar infos wie zb ob das game in der beta ist obs free2play ist obs überhaupt schon leuft etc..
Old 08/04/2006, 14:21   #4

이메일 = emailadresse

이 (und so'n zeichen das aussieht wie ne 2/0 nur halt vertikal wie ein bruch) = schätzungweise nickname(bin mir relativ sicher weil oben inner url name_ceck steht)

dort musst du bei der 2. zeile irgendwelche zahlen eingeben (merk dir am besten die zahlen, ich glaub des issen passwort oda so @.@, wobei der erste teil 6stellen und der zweite 7stellen fast)

und warum nimmste net einfach die englische global version? xD

is mir aba auch grade erst aufgefallen T_T

und komm ma plzzz icq, ich will dat jetzt klären
Old 08/04/2006, 14:42   #5

Quote:
THIS BEING A KOREAN REGISTRATION GUIDE, i WILL NOT BE MAKING ACCOUNTS OR HAVE ANYTHING TO DEAL WITH KSSN IN THAT SORT, PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME FOR KSSN OR ANY OF THE SORT

Ok here is my registration guide for

at this site click on the flash video and then it leads to the first screenshot below

*Note Use Internet Explorer, other browsers will have issues with cookies and such*

After clicking on next, a small window will come up and just click the Ok button, and carry on, if it fails to the registration form below, then you wrote something wrong in.

Registration Top Half

Below is for the Username part of registration.

Once the username is done you should see the username on the main registration page and then fill in the other information.

The next portion is the email part.

Registration Bottom Half

Below is for the Address Portion.
Use: 거진읍 (thanks to necreon for this ^_^)

Once you are done you will get the form below.

For Downloading the Software, it is this link

Download the software (I would prefer a download accelerator program to download it since it tends to be really slow depending on location of you to the server)

Once done, run the program normally, it will patch the program(you might get a dialogue pop up before hand, just hit the O button), hit the start button when patch is done, login, and then it will give you tv screens,
Top left is TV-Heroes, then Storm Fighter, and then Love Forty, and I believe those are the only games available. Now once you choose one a patch update screen will show up, just let it go, it may seem outrageously slow, but if you cancel it, you will need to reload the Stylia program again to start the download again. This is a hassle the first time I did it, but after you patch it, its all good. enjoy.
so, ideses tut is nicht von mir, ich habs innem forum gefunden, geschrieben von Kobe46

ich werds ma ausprobieren und sry for doppelpost >.< aba sonst wirds unübersichtlich <.<