Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > Foreign Games
You last visited: Today at 23:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Client unpacking/extraction for Lodoss

Discussion on Client unpacking/extraction for Lodoss within the Foreign Games forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Client unpacking/extraction for Lodoss

Not sure where to put this, so mods you can move this thread if you want. Looking for someone with experience unpacking client dat files etc or someone who has a program to do it for Lodoss Online ().

Looking to mod the client a bit but can't find any tools for it. LMK if interested or you have any tools.

Thanks.
Old 05/05/2017, 22:02   #2

elite*gold: 100
Try

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Problem with extraction of protected files from official client.
03/02/2014 - Metin2 Private Server - 1 Replies
Hi all, I searched the board but I did not found anything useful. Is there any way to extract protected files from official client ? I mean files with type 4 ?? For any advices thank in advance. Regards Acid.
EPK/EIX Extraction [Unique client]
12/07/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
As i said at the title I would like to ask for help with extracting the data files of a metin2. This server is called: Metin2Master EPK & EIX are just renamed to M2M & MM2, I think it's not problem. For website, please google its name :)
HELP! recvpacket extraction from protected client
03/31/2011 - Ragnarok Online - 0 Replies
can anyone help me extract recvpackets from this client??? i already used ro packet length extractor, JCV tools but nothing happens.. here is the link for the client... VanhildRO.rar
unpacking dekaron client
12/05/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 3 Replies
Is there any way to unpack the dekaron client on zandekaron??????
Unpacking Multi Client
06/20/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
Can soemone teach me hwo to unpack my multi client please so i can use multi client and still use my co partner.