Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sword Of Chaos

Discussion on Sword Of Chaos within the Foreign Games forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Sword Of Chaos

Hola soy nuevo, ya me presente y ahora pido ayuda.

Llevo casi un año jugando a Sword Of Chaos, clase francotirador y aún no entiendo bien los algoritmos del juego, pues parecen estar echos muy al azar.

Alguna buena persona me podría aconsejar?

Gracias.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Sword Of Chaos - mobile online role play game
01/31/2017 - Smartphones - 2 Replies
hey guys, i have a question about the mobile game "sword of chaos"... r there any cheats/hacks for gems, gold and diamonds? i dont know which work and which not and i hope u can help me with that... maybe u have more experience with that :) thank you for ur help :)
[Android] Sword Of Chaos - mobile online role play game
01/30/2017 - Smartphones - 0 Replies
hey guys, i have a question about the mobile game "sword of chaos"... r there any cheats/hacks for gems, gold and diamonds? i dont know which work and which not and i hope u can help me with that... maybe u have more experience with that :) thank you for ur help :)
[Selling] Sword of Chaos ACC
09/02/2016 - Mobile Games Trading - 2 Replies
Verkaufe einen 188k Kraft Sword of Chaos Account auf Server 1 mit VIP 8 lvl 56 fast 57 suche PSC oder Paypal
Suche Mitspieler <Sword of Chaos> S1 Widder
06/27/2016 - Mobile Games - 0 Replies
Hey, spielt zufällig jemand das game?
[Request]Sword of Chaos
12/16/2015 - Mobile Games - 1 Replies
Hello! I found this really awesome mobile game, Sword of Chaos. And I went to data-mine it some so that I could help improve the Wiki for it (and also find out certain things for myself, like minimum/maximum stats for equipment). But ran into an issue when doing so, which is the LUA files seem to be encrypted. Google Play link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com. allstargames.ggplay.wsjjeu Is there anyone here that could potentially help with that? Or even give me some...