Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > Foreign Games
You last visited: Today at 19:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Soul of the Ultimate Nation

Discussion on Soul of the Ultimate Nation within the Foreign Games forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

Similar Threads Similar Threads
12/04/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 6 Replies
how does everyone think about this game coming out Soul of the Ultimate Nation. This is supposed to be out but in the quarter 4 of 2007 the game will be released. I don't know if its free or pay to play. It has good graphics almost close to world of warcraft. i can't wait until it comes out
01/17/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 20 Replies
Just wondering if anyone else was planning on checking out this game like I am. It's been out since 2007 in Korea but is finally coming to NA this fall. ijji - Where Gamers Unite! is going to be the one hosting it. The info for some dates are as follows: Teaser Site: August 27, 2009 Official S.U.N Homepage: September 24, 2009 Closed Beta Test: October 8, 2009 Link- http://news.mmosite.com/content/2009-08-18/2009081 8062936453,1.shtml Hoping to see if I can get into the beta for it....
Soul of Ultimate Nation
12/11/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 23 Replies
this whold be grate game, but no oficial webite is realised :/ the worldwide beta will start this month 15d.
sun.. soul of the ultimate nation
10/26/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 8 Replies
anyone know bypass for hacksheild.. trying to use macro recorders on this game..for lvling.. all i can use is for chat but not for attking..
04/19/2007 - General Gaming Discussion - 24 Replies
http://www.webzengames.com/Game/Sun/default.asp wenn das gameplay stimmt wird das game alles toppen imo charakter sowie fighting moves sehen echt gelungen aus, auch die umwelt ansicht, von der grafik will ich erst gar nicht sprechen (einfach genial :D) den trailer solltet ihr euch unbedingt runterladen, obwohl... besser nicht, ansonsten wollt ihr es zocken was ja im mom leider nicht geht *g*