Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > Foreign Games
You last visited: Today at 21:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Ayakashi Ghost Guild 2: Otogi has released!

Discussion on Ayakashi Ghost Guild 2: Otogi has released! within the Foreign Games forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Wink Ayakashi Ghost Guild 2: Otogi has released!

Dear fellow spirit agent,

The sequel of Ayakashi Ghost Guild has released, which called Otogi.

The game is in beta stage at the moment, thus player can only get the game through limited source. For IOS user, you need to switch your store location to Hong Kong to download the game, search for "Otogi".

As for Android user, you will need to switch to Taiwan's google play store to download the game. I have provide a quick link at below:

Since the game is still in beta stage, only Chinese version is available currently and limited download is restricted per day (IOS doesn't have the download limit, only for Android).

If you miss the download session of the day, you can also download the apk and manual patch it to play the game. Download link as below:

The game is not compatible to Android emulator at this moment.

Hope to see you in game, enjoy!

Tags
apk, ayakashi ghost guild, otogi

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Ayakashi: Ghost Guild - Bot
11/15/2014 - Smartphones - 1 Replies
Hey elitepvpers community, I want to share my bot for the mobile game "Ayakashi: Ghost Guild" with you folks. The bot was coded in VB.net and uses .net Framework 4. "Latest Release: 1.0.0" Ability Points: spends your ability points(default, all in health, all in atk or all in def) Daily Summon:
Ayakashi Ghost guild hack [ Request ] for android
03/28/2014 - Smartphones - 2 Replies
Hi guys , i'v beend wondering if there is any hack for this server sided game , i mean there are cheaters , but no luck to find any hack ! zynga don't care for free players , u need to waste a lot of ur money to get a good deck and good 5* daemons ! hope u guys help me out . Thanks ^^ !:mofo: http://i.imgur.com/o9xulDI.jpg
Guild Wars 2 - First Gameplay Video Released
01/16/2012 - Gaming News - EN - 4 Replies
The video is from a live demo at the conference and shows the game in action. The video shows off map travel and a Charr area including a look at the Dragonbrand. The resolution and sound are fairly poor as this was obviously someone filming the presentation. We'll keep you posted on a better version as it becomes available. YouTube - GuildWars 2 Gameplay GC2010