Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > Foreign Games
You last visited: Today at 21:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Realize you hero dream in <Hero Dream>!

Discussion on Realize you hero dream in <Hero Dream>! within the Foreign Games forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up Realize you hero dream in <Hero Dream>!

Google play:
Apple Store:
<Hero Dream > is a special game full of western magic features. Sealed surprise and challenges fill every corner in the wonderful land. Once you come in, the rich gameplays could refresh you immediately! Pandaman, Death Knight and Dragon Knight, have you ever dreamed to give them orders? Now in Hero Dream, all these popular and legendary figures are waiting for your command!

Brand new dynamic skeleton system enables you to be in the battle scene personally!
The battles are more vivid and attractive because of the innovative dynamic skeleton system, which offers players extraordinary strong feelings of strike. Real battle scenes are presented in front of your expectant eyes!

Strategic hero formations challenge your talent!
Over hundreds different heroes with different attributes and growing path will fight with you side by side! Tank, controller, healer, main attack, come on to fight as a harmonious and united team!

Various development paths create more powerful heroes!
The heroes could not only be upgraded but also be trained and evolved! After evolved, the hero form will be changed and all abilities will increase sharply! What’s more, low star heroes could be upgraded to high star heroes, which will thoroughly remold the heroes!

The new world is in front of you. Explore it and to realize your hero dream!
Old 12/20/2013, 10:30   #2

elite*gold: 0
try it now ty