Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > Foreign Games
You last visited: Today at 08:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

MABINOGI:HEROES 18+[KR]

Discussion on MABINOGI:HEROES 18+[KR] within the Foreign Games forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old 08/25/2010, 12:38   #91

elite*gold: 0
Angry The Doctor Knows Better (joke)

A man was hit by a cab in the street. He was brought to the hospital. His wife who was standing up by his bed, said to the doctor: "I think that he is very ill." "I am afraid that he is dead." said the doctor, Hearing this, the man moved his head and said: " I'm not dead. I'm still alive." "Be quiet, " said the wife. "The doctor knows better than you!" No no way in real life,no no way in game!
Old 02/19/2015, 03:30   #92

elite*gold: 0
hahaha . . .I finally found this trhead, can you help me resolve my account verification? I was stuck on the phone number verification
my email :
please help me

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Mabinogi Heroes
05/15/2010 - Foreign Games - 1 Replies
Hello Guys ;) My question is... can anyone of u guys make me a korean Mabinogi:Heroes Account to play?? wanna try that game out with my PC =) (sry for my bad english , iam from germany) =) thx
MABINOGI:HEROES IP Block
04/07/2010 - Foreign Games - 0 Replies
good luck with getting passed the IP Block no Proxies work ether from what i have heard.
[WTS] Mabinogi: Heroes Account
02/24/2010 - Trading - 3 Replies
I want to sell a nexon Account, you can play Mabinogi: Heroes with it. Mabinogi: Heroes just was full released and is free 2 play. Pricing is 20€ via Paypal.
mabinogi : heroes?
07/10/2009 - Mabinogi - 1 Replies
I was a beta tester The server will open soon mabinogi: heroes a little boring to me mabinogi game is totally different from the equality story To facilitate control of the game easily could hopefully Mabinogi patch, what the United States? South Korea's g11 I do not see a lot of pets are you're not a patch Alchemy technology mabinogi: heroes, I'm sorry if you're not supposed to talk about
Mabinogi: Heroes?
06/13/2009 - Mabinogi - 7 Replies
here.] Greetings, I was wondering if you are going to play it? I will give it a try for sure. - Asiate