Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GhostX Hacks

Discussion on GhostX Hacks within the Foreign Games forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow GhostX Hacks

well... i'm here to ask if an hacker can help us... the players of ghostX ultimate and wanting hacks... please make an hack they have really cheap antihack easy to bypass i think... tell me something please. hope this topic will not end in a spam topic. thanx in advice. Hiraji

Similar Threads Similar Threads
GhostX Ultimate - Opend!!! But still no hack even for old one..
03/13/2012 - General Gaming Discussion - 8 Replies
So, new GX opened : ::: GhostX Ultimate ::: But still no normal hacks for it.. There was only one way to hack(SpeedHack) it with CE (6.1) but now HSPro is just rude and dont even give a chance to use CE :mad: Is there any ~"NEW"~ way to bypass or hack it? If yes - post it. If no - don't spam. :D
[Request]Ghostx hack,bot
08/28/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 5 Replies
With my short knowledge about hacking, I couldn't proceed hacking this "fun" game.... I searched entire google but apparently NOONE's hacking this game. Currently, I can use speedhack and find values for hp,mp,stats etc, but can't edit them(serversided) so... can anybody help me? gamesite: GhostX - Metro Action RPG
[Hack] GhostX Pro Trainer v2.01
08/22/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 10 Replies
GhostX Pro Trainer v2.01 http://i.i.com.com/cnwk.1d/i/tim//2009/11/11/4171 d6a6049b0a0f8bea43e0b56d13f8d701_1GX_Eng_Fullcolor PNG_540x345.png http://img373.imageshack.us/img373/9440/citymap.j pg Unlock All Map Maximum Inventory Slot Unlock All Nanobots Storage Slot
GhostX
04/22/2011 - User Submitted News - 32 Replies
Hello i bring you a new game its called GhostX. its like shaman king ^^ you have a nanobot and you can use it as your weapon. you can transform with it There are a lot of nanobots what you can create with materials and fuse it with yours or each other Site:GhostX - Metro Action RPG My IGN:Cshuwe