Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > Foreign Games
You last visited: Today at 02:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Digimon Masters - Hacking Society

Discussion on Digimon Masters - Hacking Society within the Foreign Games forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up Digimon Masters - Hacking Society

So I am looking for likeminded people who are interested in the hacking scene of this game.

I try to sniff some packets out of this game but Hackshield seems impenetrable, or is it just me?
The method of modifying Eagle in the registry is already patched and same with injectors. I just can't figure out what to do to bypass it.

Do write me a mail if you want to help out figuring out what makes this game tick.
My email is ^___^
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/13/2013, 16:48   #2

elite*gold: 0
download cheat engine and run it as administrator?

Tags
digimon, dmo, gdmo, masters, online

Similar Threads Similar Threads
C# Digimon Masters Bot
07/27/2020 - .NET Languages - 2 Replies
g
Digimon Masters ACC
05/05/2011 - Trading - 0 Replies
I am selling my Digimon Masters ACC, I have leveled Digimon with unlocked Champions Ultimates and such I have Increased the Inventory and Storage by a ton. I ended up putting 80$ into the game. I of course am not expecting 80$ but Ill post the status of my Digimon here I will ONLY accept Paypal as the method of payment Digimon Status: http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/962/digimonq.j pg Storage: http://img560.imageshack.us/img560/1530/storagee. jpg Whoever buys this i will show you how...
DIGIMON MASTERS
07/17/2010 - Main - 7 Replies
Hi Ich brauche hilfe ich schafe es nicht mich in DM zu registrieren ich fine keine kssn die geht kan mir ver helfen oder mich dort registrieren DANKE
digimon masters
04/19/2010 - Main - 5 Replies
also ich hab mal eine frage zu digimon masterns das is ein digimon mmorpg und ich wollte fragen ob mir einer nen acc machen kann ??? ???? ???! ?????? ??? ??? ???!! alles andere klappt ja aber i wie krieg ich die registtration nicht hin :P pls >.<